best friends

It was daytime. I heard a knock at my door. I got up and went to go peep through the window. I cracked a small smile as I gazed at her beautiful body. Ariana was here.

We've been best friends since we were about 5 years old. Despite all her fame I stay pretty much hidden in the shadows. We often hang out on weekends or i get snuck onto her tour bus every now and then. However, lately I haven't had much time to hang out since I got a girlfriend.

Ariana doesn't seem to like her much, actually she hates her. "Your girlfriend isn't here right?" Is the first thing she'd ask me before coming inside. If my girlfriend was here she would just leave and say that we would hang out a other time. It was weird how she never wanted to be around my girlfriend

I walked to the door and stood in front of it. I waited just three seconds then opened the door to a suprised Ariana. I knew it always took 3 seconds for her to knock again after seeing me peep out the window at her. She awkwardly put her hand on her hip and said in a jokingly high pitch while flailing her other hand around "ugh what took you sooooo long mister?" I laughed and said, "forgive me your highness I was simply taking my time." She laughed then put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. Here comes the usual question in 3...2...1 "is your girlfriend here?" She asked looking up at me. Of cour she always asked this. I replied jokingly with a simple "no she is not you possessive munchkin." She pushed me away and walked inside.

Ariana sat down on my black couch and took her shoes off and started saying"ugh you would not believe what happened today..." I cut her off and said,"would your highness like something to drink and snack on while you tell your marvelous tales to me?" Ariana cracked a smile and nodded her head.

As I walked into the kitchen to make soy lattes and get some cashews from the cupboard, I feel a hand on my waist. The hand goes down to my pants and I feel heavy breathing on my neck...

To be continued...

Yes I am gonna torture yall with this and sadly only 404 words