Run

I awoke to the sound of frantic knocking on my door. Groggily I tried to get up to go open the door but felt something sharp in my back. "Don't move" My eyes widened when I heard her voice, they locked her up, didn't they? She pulled me up by my shirt. "I'm taking you somewhere that bitch can't find you" she growled, pressing the knife deeper into my back.

We walked over to the kitchen and she pointed at the backdoor. I opened it and  saw two cars outside. She frowned before pulling the knife to my neck. " Come out, come out Ari baby. I killed a policeman with my handcuffs to get here, I'm not afraid to make you join him in hell." She started whispering which turned into angry yelling. She kept yelling for Ariana to come out but I know Ari wouldn't be so stupid if she was there.

She pressed the edge of the knife against my neck, drawing blood. "I'll slit his fucking throat if you don't come out. I know you love him you spoiled brat but if I can't have him no one can." She screamed as she removed the knife from my neck before kissing my cheek. "Sorry baby, I love you." She muttered as her tears trickled onto my shirt, wetting the fabric.

With a heavy sigh she placed a hand over my mouth and drove the knife into my gut, twisting it. I cried out as she twisted it in a circle. She pulled it out and I felt the blood spew out. I barely had time to process what had happened before she drove the knife into my back and laying me down onto the cold ,wet grass.

She removed her hand and began frantically pulling the knife in and out of me. I cried out as she stabbed me repeatedly in any place she could find. My bones began to crack from the impact of her knife. Blood began to pool in my throat as I coughed in between my screams as she continued stabbing me while sobbing and saying that she loved me. I stared out at the blood on the ground. My blood. The last thing I would see before I died.

I began slipping in and out of consciousness. My eyes became difficult to keep open. I've lost count of the number of times she's stabbed me already. Soon I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, I was still conscious but barely. I tried to stay conscious incase I could get a chance. Then, an opportunity came.

She got up off me and went inside, crying before closing the door. This was my chance. I tried to get up but failed. The pain was immense but somehow it didn't feel like my own, it felt like I was experiencing someone else's pain. I grasped at tufts of grass, trying to pull myself to the front yard to get some help. Halfway there I began to feel more of the pain. My whole body was paining so much it was numbing me. I saw the front yard just a few inches in front of me. Just there and I need to go to the neighbor's. I can do this. I became aware of the blood in my throat once more, I swallowed it, afraid to lose any more blood than I already have.

As I reached the edge of the yard I heard the front door rattle. There was no time to escape I needed a plan right now. I swallowed hard before screaming for help. Over and over I screamed until my throat was sore and I could feel the words vibrate in my throat. With each scream I moved closer to the neighbors house, scraping my hands against the asphalt. Then I felt something slam against my head before I lost consciousness.