My Lover

The hand moved around to my back. The mouth gently bit my neck and nibbled on my ear. "...I thought she wasn't home?" Ariana said as she glared at my girlfriend standing behind me, still gently sucking on my skin.

"A gracious afternoon to you too Mrs Stuck Up" My girlfriend said and rolled her eyes. I sighed, why couldn't they just for once get along and not fight? Ariana glared at her then looked at me with eyes of fiery. I recieved the same look from my girlfriend. Dear god how am I going to fix this mess?

I quickly came up with an idea. "Hey Ari wanna go take a drive down and visit my parents? It's been a while since you've seen them," Ariana squealed then gave my arm a big tug. She yelled out "LET'S GO!!" as she went running out the door. She then proceeded to run back in and pull me by the collar of my shirt down to her level. "I want my soy latte to go so we can go see *our* parents." In all honesty she was right. My parents loved her and she loved them. It's almost as if my parents loved her more than they loved me(this was probably the case)

I finished her soy latte and put it in a flask for her. She hugged me then pulled me by my arm to my red SUV yelling "come onnn I wanna see my parents again before I have to go for rehearsals!" I simply rolled my eyes as I opened the car door for her absentmindedly. You'd think I'd be used to this after all these years right? Yet I still yet that feeling of ugh but not the annoyed kind, I'm happy she gets along with my parents. I just wish my parents would get along with my girlfriend as well, it's hard dating someone your parents hate. Ariana pulled me by the ear "hello Mr Dazy Head are we gonna go or are you gonna stare into space thinking about nothing for the next hour?" I laughed at her crankiness,  it wasn't funny for her but I thought it was absolutely adorable. I climbed into the driver seat and fastened my buckle. Ariana did the same and said with a cute innocent smile"safety first!"

I pulled away from my driveway and drove off. Ariana was quietly sipping away at her soy latte as I steered the car. The traffic was quiet and it was a peaceful Saturday afternoon. It felt so perfect almost as if this was a scene in a movie.

When Ari finished her soy latte,  she laid her head on my shoulder and yawned. I cracked a smile and thought of a good way to startle her awake. She was drifting off to sleep just as I had planned. Quickly,  I started shifting the car rapidly from left to right and up and down. The car shook rapidly as I loudly honked the horn. Ariana awoke with a loud "HOLY FU- OH FUCK YOU!" I laughed at her and teased her as we pulled into my- *ahem* sorry *our* parents driveway.

They came running outside as soon as they saw her step out of the car. Not surprising to me, they didn't even know I was there. I decided to go inside their house. They had a decent looking house,I mean it wasn't really my style. They had a lot of fancy things but I didn't really like that. I enjoyed the plain and simple things that didn't look like Chloe Kardashian's life savings off only fans.

I heard my parents walk into the house with Ariana, laughing. Now don't get me wrong laughing is good BUT when those three laugh...its never good. My parents saw me and my mother ran to give me a hug "hello son," my dad just shook my hand and said nothing. He was never great with affection or being a decent person. My dad was basically a rock since his dad died but that's a story for another time.

My mother looked around then looked at me,grabbed my arm and whispered "follow me" I followed her or more she dragged me to the kitchen. She looked at me dead in the eyes with traces of excitement. I already knew what she was going to ask me. She opened her mouth to speak but I spoke before she could "no me and Ariana are not dating and never will be dating so don't ask me please, you know I already have a girlfriend." The excitement seeped from her eyes and she frowned as she stared at me. She yelled out "Can't you just do something right for once in your life?!"

I uttered no word and just walked out, got in my car and drove off