Dreaming

My eyes flashed open. Her gentle arms wrapped around me. My face collided with her breasts as she ran her fingers gently through my hair. Everything around us was so bright and I felt a great sense of bliss. It was everything I've been running from yet longing for. Her one hand on my back while the other played with with my hair. This is heaven.

Suddenly she gripped my hair. Hard. It felt like everything around me went dark. She pulled on my hair with great strength as she forced me to look into her eyes. The pain I felt was immense. Yet, as she stared at me, it changed into something else. I felt pleasure. A warm sense of longing and desire crept back into me the longer she stared. Only this time I felt more needy, I felt more longing for her touch. I didn't crave it anymore. I needed her love.

A knock awoke me from my blissful dream as Ariana stepped into my room. "Good morning, are you hungover?" She asked as she stared at me with a look that could appall the mightiest of men. I looked away. Quietly, I shook my head and avoided looking at her, too scared to face her once more. She came to sit next to me as I held my head down. I felt her hand gracefully lift my cheek as I was forced to stare into her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes. They were so intense I couldn't look at them for too long but yet I got lost in them. I snapped out of it when I noticed she hadn't said anything yet, she just stared at me.

"Ari?" I asked ,scared to hear her response. She sighed as she caressed my cheeks. "You scared me, you kept waking up in the middle of the night crying. I had to come up here and comfort you 5 times." She said before taking a long sigh and closing her eyes. I felt my cheeks get hot as I blushed, she looked so tired. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. Her hugs made me feel warm. Safe and welcomed. I could stay like this forever just in her arms.

Some hours later I woke up, not realizing that we had fallen asleep when hugging. She had her arms around my waist and my head was in between her breasts. Somehow I slept lying on top of her. She was still sleeping peacefully so I tried to carefully remove her arms from around my waist. Her arms just wrapped tighter around me and she turned over. Now she was facing me and had our bodies pressed together. I felt very hot and became aware of the growing tent in my pants. Slowly I shifted my lower body away, hoping that she would not notice.Things couldn't have gotten worse until she pulled me back to her which only increased my problem.

This went on for a while until she slid her hand down to my pants and muttered, " Stop moving I want to feel it." My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't tell if she was awake or not because her eyes were still closed and her breathing was rhythmic. Her hand moved down to my crotch, squeezing it against the material and caressing it softly. As she continued to touch me I let out a small whimper. Then it became two then three until I couldn't stop whimpering. I felt myself getting closer to the edge when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Ariana jerked her hand away and rubbed her eyes before looking at me. "Wow you look even worse than this morning are you okay?" She asked, her voice laced with concern. I was about to ask her what the hell she was doing when the knocking became more frantic.

"Stay here, don't move a muscle." Ariana said before getting up and going to go get the door. Despite my best efforts to obey I was curious to see who was at the door. Maybe it was a famous director? Tom cruise? Brittney Spears? Curiosity was killing me so I jumped out of bed and looked through the window. My blood ran cold when I saw that it wasn't Tom Cruise or Brittney Spears, instead it was my girlfriend frantically asking Ari if she's seen me around.