Illusionary

Orihara Izaya was bored. Going through countless of paper and websites for his payers was getting quite tiring for his mind and body. Namie was feeling exhaustion over the seemingly impossible task.

"Izaya, why am I searching through papers without a break?" Namie said angrily. In the middle of the night, and they had a whole bunch of papers they needed to go through and then send a summarization of the documents to the payers. In a few days.

"Because you're my secretary." Izaya said nonchalantly, finding one paper be needed and put it on top of the small stack of papers. They still haven't found the dire evidence needed.

"Ug. Shiona-chan, I need my tea!" Namie scavenged through papers more heavily, thinking he was joking. Until she heard the sound of footsteps.

Namie looked up immediately, but only saw Izaya sipping tea. Izaya smirked at Namie who was bewildered.

"Do you want tea too, Namie-chan?"

"No, I don't think it's necessary at this hour."

"Clink." Without warning, a cup appeared at her table. The aroma was strong as she picked it up carefully to sip it. As soon it touched her tongue, the flavors were coming through together nicely, rejuvenating her as soon as possible.

"Good, isn't it?" Namie ignored him and tried searching around the room for the mysterious person. There wasn't anyone by Izaya, or under the tables, or anywhere inside the room.

"Ahh, should I give you a clue where Shiona is?" Izaya said while chuckling over Namie's struggles to find her. But she was Izaya personal assistant, always doing what he asked her to do.

"She's outside~" Namie looked out the windows and didn't notice anyone outside. She felt tapping on her shoulders but didn't notice.

"Namie-San, is the tea not to your liking that you'll want to commit suicide by jumping off the window?" Jumping slightly to the left, she looked behind to see a panda shaped head taking the tea cup away from Izaya. Wearing a knee length yellow dress with a hoodie jacket, Namie admit she was cute.

"Uhh..." Izaya was almost bursting to laughter by Namie's reaction to Shiona. She always wore the panda shaped head suit to keep anyone from seeing her face. Although, she is human. But on the outside, it wouldn't seem like it.

"Hello, Namie-San. I'm Ayakami Shiona." Giving a bow, Shiona walked the other way. As soon she turned around, Namie glared at Izaya.

"Spill."

"She's my personal assistant. Perfectly human."

"That's not what I mean!" Shiona was struggling to think what type of tea she should serve. Izaya-Chan likes it bitter.. But should I add an extract of vanilla? Lemon?

"Shiona, are you done with my tea!?" Izaya asked childishly with Namie close to bursting her anger bubble. Raising her fist to hit Izaya, a sudden object came between her and Izaya, stabbing in the glass window.

"I'm sorry, I don't like violence. Especially when it's Izaya's friends." Serving the tea to his desk, Izaya noticed the sudden change in aroma.

"It's chocolate, isn't it?"

"Hot dark chocolate. Keeping something sweet in your mouth should help you stay awake a little longer." Even if girl was wearing a panda head, Namie could see the close relation between the two.

"Shiona," Shiona turned to look at her. "Who are you?"

"I'm Izaya's Assistant."

"What made you come here to work for this freak?" Pointing her finger toward Izaya, Izaya started complaining about it. They were arguing loudly that the neighbors will be bothered. Although, Shiona was thinking too hard of an another thing.

What should I serve as a late night snack? Senbei? Or if I'm going back to my house, I could get the castella? Izaya likes bitter... Or I can make my own sweets.. But Izaya complains about me making sweets before bed. It's not like I sleep with him.. Well I do. In different rooms in the same house of course..

"Repeating, who are you?" Shiona looked blankly at her, and head tilted.

"I'm Izaya's assistant."

"NOT THAT!" Namie was getting close to being annoyed. As much as Izaya's constant complaining, Shiona's just blankly answering her question without thoughts, she would have wanted a hit to the head by Shizuo by now.

"I'm a nobody. An illusion. That's why I'm his assistant."

"To say, I'm the Illusionary servant. The one that no one can see. Namie, you couldn't find me this whole time, right?"

And that was the time Namie has felt a cold feeling rushing down her spine. Despite her cute appearance, she must be nuts to work with Izaya, who loves humans.

Namie sighed, and reminded herself of the whole stacks of books.

"Shiona, would you mind giving me a cup of hot chocolate too?"