Day Off

"Shiona, let's go." Putting on her lovable panda head, she wore the same outfit as yesterday as she closed the door of her plain room.

Shiona sighed as she went out of the hallway to see Izaya at the door already. She noticed that Izaya was often going out of Shinjuku to go to his home place, Ikebukuro.

He didn't talk about it too much, only saying the town never changes. The people are never changing till by some big event. But he said to avoid Shizuo as much as possible.

"Osu, Izaya-kun." When Shiona started wearing the panda head, she thought it was weird and abnormal to walk behind the dangerous Information Dealer.

But she soon got used to it, as they sat in the seats in the train station.

"Why are we going to Ikebukuro?" Shiona asked fixing her costume head.

Izaya suggested the idea as a joke, until she took it seriously and remained to wear it. He smirked, before he started pulling the head off of her.

"Nuuuuu..." Shiona planted her hand to the side of the head, and struggled to pull it down.

But Izaya was stronger than her, and it pulled off to have dark brown hair to fall on her face.

"Izaya-kun.." She pouted, holding her panda head on her lap. With a perfectly curved face, sky blue eyes looking at the dealer, with a cute appearance, the other passengers were surprised.

"There isn't a reason to wear that now. It's your day off, okay?" With everyone looking at her, she felt self conscious. Just like before, everyone looks at her.

"You are a monster!"

"Why do you know what others don't?"

"Just die!"

"It's time to go. Let's go irritated Shizu-chan!" Shiona ticked her head in confusion before Izaya pulled her up from her seat and started running out of the train station with a speed that almost seems impossible.

"Hai!" Shiona let go of her hand and started running with speed close to his. The servant that can match god, the illusion that no one will see anymore once meeting.

The city was vast unlike Shinjuku. With tall buildings in dull colors, with people walking like they're in gangs- it was something you would only see in manga.

"Welcome to Ikebukuro."

She looked around like a child, engrossing herself in a new scenery. The panda head laid forgotten next to her, which transformed to a panda hat immediately once taken off.

"So, Iza-kun, this is where you had grew up?"

"Yes, precisely, Shi-chan! Look at the amazing scenery before you! The love of all humanity!" Izaya said loudly, before a trash can flew in the next street below. Shiona tilted her head. Izaya gritted his teeth.

"Except for one. Shiona, you better not be friends with him."

"If that's what Izaya orders, then of course I won't." With a glance of her eyes, she stood in front of Izaya and pushed her hand out in front of her chest.

A trash can stopped it's descent to the information Dealer, as Shiona's hand felt really red. "Itai... That really hurts.."

"IIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAA-KKKUUUUNNN!" The yellow hair came stomping his way to Izaya, stretching his hand to grab a stop sign. Izaya smirked, as Shiona recovered quickly.

"Shiona, mind keep him busy for me?"

"If that's what Izaya orders, then I'll keep him busy." Cracking her knuckles on her hand, Izaya left the scene grinning as Shizuo came toward Shiona.

"I expect tea when I come back!"