Punishments and Ordeals

Shinoa laid emotionlessly on the black bed, looking straight at the ceiling. After being yelled for doing stupid things, the last vague memory she remembered was the sound of keys locking her room.

"I screwed up again.." Shinoa murmured. Flexing her hand, she grabbed her laptop. Typing in a few words, she opened up a chat box where Tarou, Kanra, Setton, and Saika were talking.

She could only oversee. Although her name pops up as "Iona", she never really talk. Because Izaya would know she was there. The rest doesn't see her name, just continuing talking about stuff.

"Shinoa." She perks her ears to the door, where it was unlocked to show Izaya.

"For disobeying my orders, you're going to do something fun."

"I'm feeling uncomfortable when you say fun." Izaya chuckled as Shinoa sweatdropped before he took her hand and led her out of the room.

"Would you like some tea, Izaya?" Shinoa asked as they went down in the hallway. Although it was midday, Shinoa was still in her sleep wear clothes.

They shared the same apartment, where sleeping, cooking, and relaxing often took place. As the assistant, she must cater to the needs of the employer. No matter what will happen.

Izaya thought over this answer. Unlike Namie's tea, Shinoa had more cater to taste.

"No thanks. Entertain these two. And that an order." Shinoa ticked her heads sideways before realizing the two figures that stood there. Similarly alike. And torture Shinoa to the core.

"Shinoa-Nee sama!" Kururi and Maiyu said synchronically. Shinoa gave a sad look to Izaya, who turned his head sideways. There was no way out of this.

"Iza-nii! We'll be going to Shinoa's room!" Izaya knew Shinoa hate his twin sisters. And the twins likes her.

The first time they visited, Shinoa raged out for the first time when they forced her to a maid costume.

Shinoa sighed as she sat on her black blanketed bed where Kururi and Maiyu were picking out outfits from their extensive bag. Shinoa had to live through this.

"Hm.. What should we choose for you.." Maiyu was holding an almost naked cosplay in one hand, and a swim suit in another. Maiyu looked at both back and forth, before putting up the one with the swim suit.

"Hey, how about-"

"No."

After living with hell several times, Shinoa knew the pattern of the two. Maiyu, being a pervert, will always choose embarrassing clothes. Although, sometime, Maiyu's choice was better than Kururi.

"Then how about this?" Kururi brought out a simple red dress with a ribbon attached to the waist. It was knee length, and came with other ribbons accessory like headband or shoes.

"Sure." Leaving Shinoa in the room by herself, she tried it on. It fits her perfectly as her straight brown hair accessorize it. Her blue eyes looked at the mirror, as she twirled around to test it out.

"Ne, Shinoa, are you done?" Even without an answer, Maiyu just barged in and checked Shinoa. "It looks good! Kuru-ne, you're really good!"

"Arigato."

"Are you satisfied with your service, Oriharas?" Shinoa said nonchalantly, as Kururi and Maiyu thought it over in their head.

"Not yet! Just wait!" The twins disappeared out of the room, as Shinoa closed the door softly and walked out of the room. It was suffocating to be in the same aura.

"I think I'll make some tea.. I was this close to strangling.." Shinoa thought in her head as she grabbed mint and boiled it over the water.

"Namie, doesn't she look cute!" Namie was behaving rather normally. But, in her head, it was exploding. Remember Namie never saw Shinoa without her panda head.

"She looks cute." Shinoa wasn't listening to them as she finished her tea batch. She grabbed a tray and placed it on there and started walking to the table.

Namie and the twins smelled the air and noticed the fragrance. Once tasting it, Namie was addicted rather quickly.

"Shit!" Shinoa was about to drop the tray before another hand grabbed it from the bottom and held Shinoa who was about to drop.

"Ah, Shinoa-chan, you look different." Shinoa shuddered before looking behind her. She almost got a heart attack when she saw who it was.

"Izaya."

"Well," Izaya took a tea cup from the tray where it was placed on the table, and dranked it. "This taste delicious. I wonder if it as sweet as you."

"Izaya. I would like to say that cheesy punch lines makes me want to punch you."

"Can you try?"

"No, but I can do this." With the kettle, she opened the cover and poured it over Izaya. The rest sighed.

"Shinoa, get ready for an another punishment. And it will be even worse than the searing hot mint tea!"