Shizuo vs Shinoa Fight!

A/N As of the third chapter, her name will be Shinoa. See my other Fanfictions of Durarara, A Teddy Bear a Day (Shizuo x OC) and DOLLARS War (Possibly Izaya x OC)!

"Hmm... I should really finish this quickly. But Izaya may be busy that I should really prolong it.. Which will be the better option?" Shinoa was thinking in her head, as she blocked another trashcan with one hand, holding a small book she brought with her.

"IZZZAAAAAAYYYYAAAAAA!" Shizuo was first, A) Angry and B) Wondering why he has to fight a girl in return. But seeing how the girl was close to Izaya was pissing him off. Izaya was known to manipulate girls.

"I'm sorry, Orihara Izaya is busy. Is there anything you want me to pass on, Heiwajima Shizuo?" Shinoa said nonchantaly, kicking a stop sign to the side of her.

All the cars were stopping and the people were scared out of their mind. Either with Shizuo or the brunette girl who came from Shinjuku.

"Tell him to come out!"

"Sorry, he's busy. Anything else before I have to take my leave?" Shizuo broke a railing and threw it accurately at the girl. However, Shinoa jumped up with to a nearby window.

"Guess not. I'll be taking my leave." Giving a small wave, she jumped to the roof and ran over it, jumping roofs after roofs.

"That damn flea bag.." He jumped up the building and started chasing her. Shinoa cursed under her breath as Shizuo was catching up to her.

"I thought you didn't have any business with me!" Jumping another building over the bustling road, Shizuo admit she was good. Almost as annoying as Izaya.

"Until I find Izaya, I will take you hostage!"

"Your stupidity is astonishing! No wonder he hates you!"

"Would you like to say that again?!"

Shinoa stopped in the middle of the roof, as Shizuo finally landed on the same roof as her. They were both losing stamina, as Shinoa brushed off a strand of hair off of her face.

"You're good.. What did Izaya do to you?" Shizuo breathed out, before Shinoa brought out a tea cup and sat on the rail and drinks it.

"Nothing. Would you like some tea?"

"I'm sure Izaya told you not to be by me."

"He did." Taking another sip of tea, she gave a filled up tea cup to Shizuo who drank it. The flavors were coming together perfectly, as a hint of lemon topped it off.

"But I'm on Vacation, I don't need to follow his orders for now."

"Huh, I thought he would see if you're obeying him."

"But now I see," She stood up. "That you're a pestering annoying arrogant fool."

"Ah." Shizuo felt an abnormal presence from her, but it seem friendly enough to be friends. As if Izaya created a wall that no one will remember a person thrice.

"May I ask what is your relationship with Izaya?"

"He's a fleabag." Shizuo automatically answered.

"What is your relationship?"

"Assistant."

"Why did you try to take me hostage?"

"Expecting that Izaya would come for you."

"He wouldn't. I'm a pawn for his domination for human's love. If he were to come, I rather kill myself." What Shizuo was scared of was not only the fact she's indepted, but the fact that she detached herself from society, creating what's known as former hikkikomori syndrome. Basically, what happens after becoming a hikkikomori.

"You must like him."

"Of course. He's my employer."

Just then, the door opened. Shizuo and Shinoa stood up, noticing a group of gang members crowding the roof already.

"Ah, tea time is over." She grabbed Shizuo's cup and placed it into her bag.

"Shizuo! We came to get our revenge!" A guy with glasses announced, as Shizuo sighed. It was getting Tiring to see the same people.

"You created a lot of enemies. This is going to be exciting."

"Agawa!" He took a steel pipe bar and rushed to Shizuo, raising it up for a strike. But a shadow came out of nowhere and held the steel bar, surprising both the people.

"I'm sorry, but I can't have you kill Shizuo until Izaya comes back." Swifting a kick at the guy, the guy went unconscious with his nose bleeding.

And war happened.

Shizuo was pummeling the gang with brute force with his inhuman strength that made him the strongest man in Ikebukuro. Many gangs had met their ends once meeting Shizuo.

With swift techniques and defensive abilities, Shinoa was not strong in attacking a person. She often took the weapon and tried not hurting the person too much. Shizuo took notion of that.

Shinoa balanced and kicked circularly to the gang members. One of them grabbed her foot and slammed her to the ground. She groaned under the pain, as she was taken back up while dangling over the edge of the building.

"Poor thing, that's for messing with us."

Shinoa struggled to get up, but failed. Looking the ground, she was getting scared.

"OI!" Shizuo was trying to get to her, but the members were piling on him too much for his liking. He could only watch from a distance, as the man let go of her.

"Shit! I messed up." Shinoa cursed as she fell off the roof. She closed her eyes, waiting to meet contact with the ground.

She only felt warmth enveloping her. She heard uneven breathing. She opened her eyes, to see a familiar black hair man.

"Izaya?"

"You idiot!"