Third night

As he slept, Joe became thirsty. He ignored the urge at first, but his thirst grew stronger, so he reluctantly opened his eyes after a long nap and stumbled into the gaze of blue eyes so close that he even jerked in surprise
- Taylor? Oh,I shit myself.
- I'm sorry- she said and from her voice Joe could tell she was totally awake and probably hasn't slept in a while.
- Were you watching me sleep? It looks creepy from the outside- Joe asked, taking the glass of water that was next to his bed.
- Yes, well-Taylor said it like she was confessing something embarrassing.
Joe finished his drink and asked:
- Do you have insomnia or something?
- No, it's just... well, I can wake up in the middle of the night and then have trouble falling asleep- Taylor explained.
- Isn't that what people call insomnia?
- I don't have insomnia-Taylor was adamant about it.
- Whatever you say- answered Joe and crawled back under the covers, resting his head on the soft pillow- come here, maybe I'll put you to sleep better
- We have to be up in an hour and a half- said Taylor climbing under his blanket and cuddling him.
- Mm-hmm- mumbled a sleepy Joe, then took her cold hands in his warm ones,warmed her with his body and fell asleep.
Joe seemed to close his eyes for a second, but when he opened them, the alarm clock bellowed in his ear.
Taylor stirred in his arms and her hand darted out from under the covers to turn off the alarm clock. Joe had already relaxed and wanted to go back to sleep, but she wouldn't let him as she climbed out from under the covers herself and then pulled the covers off of him, too.
- I won't help you to sleep again if you're so ungrateful- Joe grumbled as he put on his shirt.
- Would that make you feel better?-Taylor asked and then she kissed him.
- a little
Their day went on as usual.
In the evening, after Joe had showered, he was sitting in the chair waiting for Taylor. Suddenly she came into his room with just a towel wrapped around her body.
- Are you looking for something?-asked Joe, since Taylor always changed in her room.
- No, what, I'm not allowed to change in your room? I didn't know-she replied and then he saw that she had brought her pajamas with her.
- No, of course you can, you should
- Well, then give me a few minutes and turn around.
Joe did as she told him to, but when he turned around, he realized he could see her perfectly well in the reflection of the mirror. Did she know that? Or was it just a coincidence?
Taylor, on the other hand, let her towel slip freely off her body and Joe saw that she had only her panties underneath. He bit his lip and shifted his gaze to her breasts, feeling his heartbeat quicken. Taylor, on the other hand, was deliberately slow in putting on her T-shirt and then her pajama shorts. It was all done leisurely, and Joe was sure that she had been carefully checking to see if he was watching the whole time.
Finally she threw her towel on a chair and walked over to Joe.
- Looks like someone was peeking.
- Isn't that's what you were counting on-Joe answered as he stood up and put his hands on her waist.
- That's right- answered Taylor and kissed him.
As they kissed, Joe smoothly brought them both back closer to the chair in the corner and gently pressed her shoulders against his, who pulled away from his lips and sat up on him, seeing him kneeling in front of her, gently spreading her legs.
Joe kissed Taylor softly and felt her slowly running her fingers through his hair. They pulled away from each other for a second, Joe looked blankly into Taylor's eyes and saw absolute trust in them. She kissed him again, showing that she was ready to go further.
He leaned down and slowly began to kiss the inside of her thighs, touching the skin of her legs sensually and gently with his wet kissed lips, moving in turns from her knees toward her shorts, starting to hear the breathy sounds coming out of Taylor's mouth louder and louder.
Joe was getting more and more turned on by each of her sounds and at the same time he was getting slower and slower with her shorts. Taylor noticed this and pulsed
- and I thought I was the only one who was nervous.
- No, apparently your anxiety is contagious.
- It would be bad if you weren't nervous. So... that's good anxiety, huh?
-Well, I mean, I want it to be as good as it gets.
- hey- Taylor took him by the chin and pulled him to her- I'm the one who's worrier in our couple, remember?
- That's right.
Giving her a flaming look and getting one in return, Joe pulled down her shorts and moved closer.
Once his lips had reached the rim of her panties he gently took hold of them and gently but surely pulled them down along her beautiful long legs, to the muffled moan of approval.
    Pulling her panties off her legs, he immediately began to eat her, hearing a light moan from her lips from afar reminiscent: "Yeah."
The guy began smoothly running his tongue over Taylor's labia, and then gently deepened inside hearing the girl begin to moan more and more, especially as he paid attention to her clit. Getting a real high and enjoying the way he was licking her, the blondie relaxed completely, and ran her fingers through his soft blond hair, pressing his face even closer.
Feeling the pleasant warm secretions on his lips and the way Taylor began to tremble slightly, Joe accelerated his movements with his tongue and began gently sucking on her clit.
And then feeling that she was on the verge she covered her mouth with her palm, pressed his head harder and felt herself cumming.
A pleasant shudder ran through her body, her hips shook and clenched slightly instinctively, and a muffled moan of pleasure escaped her mouth, after which Taylor felt pleasantly relieved.
   After bringing her to orgasm, Joe raised his head at her with a sexy grin and immediately reached for a kiss.
Taylor responded and felt herself on his lips. Joe's tongue penetrated her mouth exploring everything there. When he pulled away from her to let her catch her breath after her orgasm while he kissed her neck Taylor was still trembling a little. He was so good.
When Joe felt her trying to take his shirt off he knew she was ready to go on and let her do it.
Taylor's eyes burned with desire and she quickly got rid of his unwanted clothes
- You're so beautiful- Joe said after she undressed him and pulled his shirt off.
- So show me how much you like me-she said.
Joe's cock was fully erect and Taylor was wet and sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread apart so he went to his nightstand
- What are you looking for?- asked Taylor, who was getting impatient.
- My condoms.
- No need, I'm on birth control-she answer.
- That's a game changer- said Joe back to Taylor.
The light kiss turned smoothly into a passionate kiss, and the girl herself moved smoothly to his lap sitting on top of him face to face.
He gently guided his hand along Taylor's back with one hand, and then guided his cock into her vagina, smoothly running the tip of it over her labia.
It wasn't even a couple of seconds before Taylor slid a little lower and his cock entered her, so that she moaned right into his mouth. Taylor began to smoothly sink and rise on his hard cock making them both breathe more and more rapidly with pleasure. The guy lowered his head slightly, fumbled for her nipple with his lips and began sucking on it, eliciting another moan of pleasure from her.
  Making love in this  position, the couple got sweaty, and Joe took out his cock for a while and slightly lifted the blonde on his lap actively engaged her very sensitive breasts in turn sucking the excited nipples.
  After a few minutes Taylor whispered sexily: "Will you fuck me standing up, baby?", whereupon she rose from him, leaned her arms on the wall, turned to face him, and with her ass slightly off shook it appealingly.
    Joe immediately stood up, joined her from behind again gently entering her and began to slowly move his hips setting the pace. Hearing Taylor's moans of pleasure ask him to speed up, he grabbed her firm breasts with both hands and gently increased the pace as he came harder inside her.
  He couldn't stop kissing and enjoying sex with her, he was ready to fulfill her every whim without thinking and right now, so when she moaned "Oh yes, yes, deeper" he immediately began to enter her deeper, feeling her legs begin to tremble with pleasure.
And then a few more seconds passed and Taylor, biting his earlobe, moaned "I'm going to..." and then he felt the walls of her vagina begin to clench, squeezing his cock, her legs trembled with pleasure and she said his name, throwing her head back and that was the last straw for Joe who cummed instantly.
Exhausted, he and Taylor collapsed on the bed as their legs no longer held them. Taylor's own heartbeat was in her ears. They lay there until they came to their senses at least a little then Taylor said
- I don't know if people say that, but that was the best sex of my life.
- Believe me, that's not all we have to look forward to in this long quarantine- smirked Joe.
- I believe so- replied Taylor kissing Joe again
She pulled away from him and smiled. It was quiet in the apartment, and all that could be heard was their still slightly disconcerting breathing. Taylor kissed Jo softly, and then a sly smirk lit her lips.
She quickly sat down on top of Joe and leaned toward him and whispered
- Let's do it again, baby.
Joe didn't answer but kissed her passionately.

Once again, I want to thank you for number one in jaylor. Thank you for everything, love you guys!