Three words

Joe should be used to sleeping not alone by now, but every time he felt Taylor beside him, he felt joy.
He looked around him to see what position he and Taylor had fallen asleep in this time. Taylor's head was on his shoulder and her arms around his waist. She'd thrown off the blanket in her sleep, so now she was snuggled up against Joe, who was warming her with the warmth of his body.
He covered his eyes, enjoying this moment of intimacy, and feeling her breathing. He moved a little to make her comfortable, and very gently, so as not to wake her up, he touched his lips to her hair.
His girl moved a little and her hand moved up his body. And Joe felt that she was now awake. She was, because the next moment she raised her head and smiled.
- Good morning.
- How long have you been up?-she asked.
- Not long, about ten minutes.
Taylor ran her warm palm over Joe's cheek, feeling his stubble, and kissed him gently on the cheek.
He, on the other hand, could only reach up to her nose and leave a quick kiss there. Taylor took his palm in hers and brought it to her lips in a soft kiss.
Joe smiled and buried his face in her hair, inhaling the scent of her shampoo.
- Come on, let's get up and get some breakfast- Taylor said and slowly started to get off the bed.
She was wearing his T-shirt, which was the same length as her very short dress and gave Joe the opportunity to enjoy the view of her long legs.
- Will you give me back my shirt?- he asked cheerfully.
- No way. It's so roomy,soft and smells like you.
Joe smirked and got himself another T-shirt out of the closet, which he put on. Of all his shirts, Taylor really liked the one in soft blue the best and ever since the first time she wore it, she refused to give it back to Joe
Leaving Taylor's cooking behind, Joe went to take his morning shower. As he stood under the shower he realized that he had never been more relaxed. He had been worried that something would go wrong about something, but now he stopped. After all, everything was going great in their relationship.
Last night had been wonderful, and Joe remembered how they had made themselves a sandwich during breaks of their activities and sat eating in the kitchen, completely naked, sipping beer from the same can.
Joe was very comfortable with Taylor, and so was she with him. They understood and complemented each other perfectly.
Joe came out of the shower with a towel on his shoulder, seeing a familiar figure in the kitchen and hearing familiar sounds. Taylor had music playing in the kitchen and was dancing around boiling something in a pot.
He walked over to her and she turned to him, still singing along to the song.
-  you're about to burn what you're frying in the pan - Joe pointed out
- I'm not you Joe, I can cook- Taylor smiled making a reference to their recent argument
Joe came up behind her and his arms wrapped around her body as he kissed her neck himself while Taylor flipped the food in the pan
- Is it ready?-Joe asked pointing at the food.
- Yup, get yourself a plate and fill it up.
- The food isn't going anywhere, but the song is about to end - Joe smiled and took Taylor by the hand and led her to the center of the kitchen.
Taylor still had the spatula in her hand as she flipped the food, so she quickly put it on the table and wrapped her arms around Joe's neck.
They began to slowly sway in a dance to the beat of the music, looking into each other's eyes.
Joe spun Taylor around in the dance after which she returned to him looking into his eyes with a happy smile. The song changed to another but they didn't even notice, continuing to dance slowly
Joe leaned over to Taylor and kissed her soft lips with all the tenderness he was capable of.
When he pulled away from her Taylor said:
- remember when I said I liked you?
- Of course-Joe nodded.
- That was a lie.
Joe raised an eyebrow in confusion as Taylor ran her hand over his cheek and finished her sentence
- Because I love you.
In a moment for Joe, time stopped and the music fell silent.
They were no longer swaying to the beat of the music but just standing there, although Joe's arms were still around Taylor's waist and her arms around his neck.
Taylor looked at him hopefully and a little frightened.Joe let her go from his arms, her face reflecting panic and just as the music turned off
Seeing all this, Joe held her to him again and laughed in relief.
- And I love you, Taylor.
Taylor's eyes brightened and she hugged him. Joe took her by the chin and pulled her to him and then said distinctly so as to leave no doubt
- I love you too, Taylor Swift.
After which he kissed her, leaving no doubt about his words. When Taylor pulled away from him they continued to stand, only Taylor's head was now resting on Joe's shoulder
- And I love you, Joe Alwyn- she replied.
They kissed again already smiling into the kiss after which Taylor glanced at her plate of food and said:
- our food is getting cold.
- I think we'll get over it- smiled Joe.
After quickly eating their already cold breakfast, they went back to studying.

That day Taylor's lectures ended early and she was the first one to get out. Joe was still busy. She cautiously approached him and asked with one lip if his camera was off.
Joe unmistakably identified her question and answered after a few seconds:
- now yes.
Taylor smiled and kissed him. Joe pulled her to him in a moment, pulling her into his lap. Taylor, on the other hand, began to kiss him softly, opening her lips slightly. Then she began kissing his bottom lip with both of hers.
She put her hands on his back and pressed herself against him. Joe put his hands on her back, too, enjoying the closeness of their bodies and her soft lips. The moment was charming but they had to pull away from each other because Joe was asked why he turned off the camera
- I'm sorry professor- he said turning on the camera and making a serious face.
Taylor looked at that and just sighed quietly. She sat next to him but so she couldn't be seen.
When the lecture was finally over, Joe slammed his laptop shut and Taylor climbed onto his couch.
- I didn't think I'd wait- Taylor rolled her eyes.
- Me neither. So now let's catch up.
Joe started with the usual kiss on the lips, and then moved to her cheeks, gradually descending to her carotid artery. A pulsing vein suggested that this was the right thing to do, because Taylor's pulse quickened.  Reaching her collarbones, Joe moved up again and caressed her ear, especially her lobe, and then back to her lips.
- I love you- Taylor exhaled.
- And I love you- Joe said leaving a final kiss on her lips before he opened his arms and released Taylor from his embrace.