Bad boy

Joe sat next to Taylor and watched her apply makeup in front of the mirror.
- Look, it's just a lecture after all.
- No Joe, it's a project presentation to a very strict professor who has a lot riding on it- answered Taylor as she continued to put on her makeup.
- You wear makeup for this professor like you're going on a date.
- No thanks, I'm not into rich daddies-replied Taylor with a laugh.
Joe moved closer to her and took her hand in his. Taylor finished putting on her makeup and turned to him, Joe wanted to kiss her but she wouldn't let him for fear of smearing lipstick
- I realized that you and I never actually had a proper date. That's not okay,-Joe said.
-What about candlelight dinners at the table?
- Sure, but as soon as this whole mess is over I'll take you to the best restaurant in London and you won't regret it.
- Okay-Taylor smiled and kissed Joe gently on the lips, trying her best not to smear her lipstick.
He smiled, too, and pulled away from her lips and kissed her nose,then her chin line and neck.
- I love you.
- and I love you Taylor.
She got up in a businesslike manner and headed into the kitchen where her laptop was already on. She sat down, took a deep breath and walked into the conference room.
Joe sat across from her, admiring her focused face and didn't ceasing to smile as he looked at her.
Finally it was Taylor's turn to speak. She gave an excellent presentation and answered all of the professor's questions almost without mistakes.
Joe was proud of her. When she finished he gave her a thumbs up and whispered
- You're very good, I'm proud of you.
- Thank you Joe, but please don't get in my way.
Taylor gave her full attention to her laptop again and Joe had an idea.

He smirked, but Taylor, looking at the laptop screen, didn't notice it. She should through. The guy slowly knelt down and crawled under the table.
- Joe, what the hell are you doing there?-Taylor hissed, sounding more like an angry cat, but Joe knew she'd be different soon.
- You'll see- Joe smirked again.
He quickly crawled over to where Taylor was sitting and ran his hand over her slender legs. Slowly he began to leave his kisses, going higher and higher to her inner thigh. The shorts Taylor was wearing were very short, so it wasn't difficult. Joe's hands began to stroke her skin and his fingers gently penetrated under the edges of her shorts.
Taylor, who had initially clenched her legs, now spread them apart unable to hold on any longer. Joe's dexterous fingers undid the button of her shorts and began to pull them off, making Taylor squirm in her chair. When the shorts were done and they were lying on the floor somewhere, Joe left several wet kisses on her inner thigh, practically touching the fabric of her panties with his lips.
Taylor shifted slightly in her chair, leaning forward so that she was right on the edge of it. Joe pulled her panties down and left a final kiss on her thigh, moving on to a more interesting part of her body.
Without waiting, Joe quickly slid his finger inside Taylor and, noting that she was already wet, apparently from the riskiness of their situation.
Joe stretched his neck and ran his tongue over her clit. Then he inserted one finger into Taylor. His finger kept wielding inside and his tongue outside, but despite this, Taylor apparently managed to remain outwardly calm.
Joe heard the rustle of paper above him as the girl turned another page of her textbook. He added a second finger to the first, and Taylor slid a little lower, her ass now almost completely off the edge of the chair. He kept a steady rhythm with both fingers and tongue and was pleased to note that she was at least breathing heavily, though he could still hear the pages turning now and then. Joe wasn't satisfied with that, so gently, trying not to hurt her, he inserted a third finger inside her. All three fingers felt fine inside her, and when his tongue returned to work, Taylor's quiet sighs were replaced by heavy breathing, and he was pleased to note that the pages had stopped turning and he had her full attention.
Joe was fully focused on her as he suddenly heard the professor's voice:
- Taylor are you doing okay in there? You look weird.
- Ye...ah Professor, don't worry - Taylor said in a shaky voice.
- All right, let's get back to our presentation.
"Oh so that's how it is" thought Joe and began to move into Taylor even more. He felt one of her hands on his head and Taylor ran her fingers through his hair, occasionally pulling it back. Joe knew he was doing the right thing when he heard Taylor's full and loud moan that she, just couldn't hold back any longer.
- Taylor, Miss Swift...- the old teacher's voice came again, but the next sound Joe heard was the slamming of the laptop's lid, and then the room went quiet.
- I'm gonna kill you Joe Alwyn- Taylor said, already pulling him closer to her by the hair with both hands.
- I can't wait.
  Soon Joe heard moaning again, but much louder, and then she thrust forward even harder, pressing herself tightly against his face and twitching as her orgasm ran through her body. He stopped licking, but continued to move his fingers slowly inside her, watching her legs twitch and her toes tighten now and then.
Finally pulling away, he wiped his mouth with his hand and climbed out from under the table.
When he saw Taylor who had almost slid off the chair she was sitting in with her cheeks bright red, her hair disheveled, gulping in air like a fish thrown on dry land, he understood why the teacher was picking on Taylor about her appearance.
Without saying anything, Joe went to the bathroom where he cleaned himself up and washed his face even though he still had a taste of Taylor on his tongue.
When he came out of the bathroom Taylor had already moved to the couch. When he walked over to her she said
- You are a very bad boy it was such an important lecture.
Joe sat down next to her, still not touching her
- but what you're doing with your fingers was worth it for me to fall out of favor with that professor.
She pulled him to her neck, kissing him passionately.

Joe smiled and kissed Taylor again. She ran her fingers through his hair and sat on his lap. Their kiss grew deeper, and Joe's hands now rested on Taylor's thighs.
Taylor's fingers reached out to Joe and began to undo the buttons of his shirt, while Joe in turn began to undo the buttons of her blouse.
He unbuttoned half of the buttons as Taylor got the call. She pulled away from him and said:
- I hope it's not the proffesor.
But when she saw the number, her face lit up and she picked up the phone and went into the other room.
- Hi! - That's all Joe heard before she went into her room and closed the door.
He got up from the couch and buttoned all the buttons on his shirt, then opened the freezer and pulled out the ice cream.
Sitting down on the couch he began to eat, texting his friend.
About half an hour later Taylor came out still talking
- Yeah sure! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you! All right, bye!
Taylor smiled and hung up.
- What's that you have? Ice cream? I want some too - she said and went to the freezer.
She got herself an ice cream,sat down next to Joe and ate it, thinking to herself.
- Who called?- Joe asked.
Taylor turned to him with a faint smile and said.
- My best friend Noah. He's flying in the day after tomorrow and asked if he could stay with us. I said yes, do you mind? We'll give him your room and we'll stay in mine together. It's just for a few days.
Joe was quiet for a while, surprised by the new information.
- Um... okay. How's he gonna fly here during quarantine?
- he's lucky enough to work for Warner Brothers and they need him to hand over some documents or something, he didn't go into details
- Wow, such a serious company at such a young age.
- He's 23,three years older than me.
-I see. And how is he coming if planes don't fly?-asked Joe still not fully understanding what this Noah is all about.
- You heard what company he works for. He's coming in a private plane.
- Yes, I see.
Taylor put her head on Joe's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek.
- I'm so glad. I miss my friends from America like crazy.
- Yeah, that's cool - Joe shrugged his shoulders.
- Hey, aren't you excited?-Taylor asked warily.
- What's that? I'm excited for you to meet your best friend. Plus, if he was a bad person you wouldn't be friends with him. And I don't doubt your choice.
- Thank you. I hope you two become friends. And then I'll introduce you to the girls. We'll hang out once this horror is over.
- I'll be sure to do that-Joe said as he finished his ice cream.
-Wait, I'll show you a picture of us together-said Taylor and went through her gallery on her phone.
She finally found what she was looking for and handed the phone to Joe.

He picked it up and saw Taylor smiling at a guy with black hair whose arm was around her waist

He picked it up and saw Taylor smiling at a guy with black hair whose arm was around her waist. That last detail displeased Joe the most, but he reassured himself that he was her best friend and that was okay. After looking at the photo again, he handed it back to Taylor and said
- That's cool.
- I'm sure you're going to like him- Taylor smiled- but now let's get back to where we started.
With those words she kissed Joe, slowly pulling his hair back