Chapter 8

Monday, Bouncing Bumblebee's Daycare

Whitney

I can't believe he took you to Balzac's! How was your date? What's he like?

*rubs neck*

Lina

He...he's fantastic. The date was highly monumental. He and I have a lot in common. We're both compassionate about the arts, music, and theatre. He even took me to see the cherry blossoms at Central Park; they were flawless. I have to say, that date was spectacular.

*Whitney awws*

Whitney

I'm happy you had a wonderful time. Did you two kiss?

We didn't, but I kissed him on the cheek after he dropped me off.

*Whitney gawks*

He must have melted after you kissed his cheek. Are you going out with him again?

Yes, this Friday night. He said it was a surprise.

Whitney *waves her hands in the air*

Yay! my girl is going on her second date. I hope he's a better upgrade than your lame ex-husband.

*Lina rubs her arm nervously*

Why are you nervous? Did something happen on your date? asked Whitney

"Well, I saw Michael at the restaurant...and he wasn't alone," I exclaimed

*Whitney glare*

Tell me what happened!

*inhales and exhales*

I was having fun with Lucifer, and well...Michael walked in with...*breathes*

With... the pregnant tramp that he cheated on me.

*Whitney furious*

THAT SON OF A B*TCH! What else happened?!

Lina

"I'm not sure. I ran out, and Lucifer followed after me. We got into his car, and we drove away. All I remember is hearing Michael calling my name."

Whitney

I'm sorry, boo; at least he didn't ruin your date. I hope you never see that piece of sh*t again.

Lina

Don't worry; I changed my phone number again. Also, he doesn't know where I live, so I'm good.

Whitney *rubs neck*

But he knows where you work.

Lina