First day part 3

∆ (h/l) means hair length, (h/c) means hair color, and (e/c) means eye color ∆

(Still Y/n's Pov)

"Um girl, Adrien's dad is Gabriel Agreste."

"And what's his job?"

"He's a famous fashion designer, and my idol and I wanna become a fashion designer myself."

"Oh."

He may be famous, but he still sounds like a controlling bitch.

"Hey girl, you coming inside to eat?"

"Oh, I will in a bit."

I looked out around, admiring my surroundings. When suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um, excuse me, you're the new student in class right?"

"Huh?"

I turned around and was face to face with a guy that looked like Adrien but more serious.

"Um, yes I'm the new kid, who are you?"

"My name's Felix."

Wait a minute, Alya told me to watch out for him. But, he doesn't seem all that bad.

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you."

I held my hand out to give a handshake.

(Felix's Pov)

When the lunch bell rang, I went to look for that new girl in class. My mom always wanted me to have friends so that I wouldn't be so alone. I just wanted to make her happy so now I'm searching for her.

Mom's lucky I'm looking for her to make her happy. On the plus side, if my reputation hasn't already reached her ears, I can maybe befriend her.

I remember Dupain-Cheng, who has a crush on my cousin, was radiating evil vibes in class. If I'll be honest, she did scare me quite a bit. Who'd of thought she could look and feel that evil. She looked like she'd kill in seconds.

I hope that girl didn't also get killed by Dupain-Cheng, cause she was intently staring into her soul.

I decided to check on the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, since they might of witnessed a murder from their daughter.

When I crossed the street I saw the new girl at the park by the bakery. I really hope she doesn't think I'm as bad as they put it.

I tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Um, excuse me, you're the new student in class right?"

Why did I sound so nervous?

"Huh?"

When she turned around I got a better look at her face. She had (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) eyes. I didn't get a close look at her since I wasn't paying attention in class, but she looked rather pretty.

"Um, yes I'm the new kid, who are you?"

"My name's Felix."

She stood there for a minute, probably recalling something bad about me someone told her of, well fuck.

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you."

To my surprise, she held out her hand and smiled at me. For some reason, I couldn't move, I didn't know why but I felt weirdly warm.

Then my body took control since my mind wasn't doing anything, and I shook her hand. And she still smiled at me like I was another person she just meet and wasn't someone almost everyone hated.

(Y/n's Pov)

After I got to know Felix more, we talked for awhile.

"I was gonna eat with Alya and the others, wanna join?"

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't wanna bother, besides they don't like me that much."

"Oh okay. Maybe I can try and convince them another time? You're a pretty nice guy."

"Oh, um, sure if you're willing."

"Of course! See you later, Felix!"

(Felix's Pov)

After she left I smiled to myself, she's really nice and doesn't think I'm as bad as everyone says.

Mom's gonna be happy and I'm happy too.

(Y/n's Pov)

After I said goodbye to Felix, I walked the street over to Marinette's bakery and said hello to her parents who were working.

"Hello dear! It's nice to meet you, Mari and her friends are upstairs."

"Okay, thank you! It was nice to meet you too!"

After I found where Marinette's room was, I went in I found Mari and the others.

"Hey guys, sorry I took a while. I got preoccupied."

"It's fine girl, we're just glad that you didn't ditch us."

"What did take you so long though, dudette?"

"Oh, I just got caught up looking at the scenery."

"Oh okay, well I brought up sandwiches that I made, you guys can tell me what you think of them!"

"Knowing you girl, they'll be good."

Marinette's sandwiches were really good! I'm so glad I got to know her, she's really nice. As long as you don't get on her bad side.

As we were eating though, a giant crash could be heard from outside the bakery.

"Was that a car crash!? We need to see if they're okay!"

"Girl don't! There's an akuma alert, it must of been from that."

"What the hell is an akuma!?"

"Damn it, I forgot that you're new."

"Dudette, it's basically like this. There's this guy that can make villains based on negative emotions, with a dark colored butterfly, trying to get a pair of earrings and a ring."

"....wow."

Right after that conversation, the wall bursted open.

We all quickly ran downstairs and got out the house, but quickly got split up.

I ran as quickly as I could to get away from the akuma thing. When I got far enough away, I caught my breath.

"What the hell, I really hope those superheroes were as good as Alya praised. I might as well chill here for awhile."

I dug around in my bag, looking for my phone. My hand brushed against something box shaped, I grabbed it and took it out.

You know, I'm really curious why that lady told me to open this alone. I might as well do it now.

I opened the box, not really knowing what to expect.