Simon Says part 1 + Author Note

So firstly, what the fuck. I mean I just made this story cause I had a storm of different ideas and scenarios in my head cause my imagination is a big horizon and decided, 'fuck it', and made this story. I DIDN'T FUCKING EXPECTED OVER 6K READERS THOUGH.

But you know what, thank you all. I never expected so many people to like my stories or writing.

ANYWAY

*Underline + italics mean whispering/muttering*

(Y/n's Pov)

Nino called me, saying he was invited by Alec from the kids+ TV station for the game show, The Challenge, and he wanted to know if I wanted to come join him as moral support cause he was nervous.

So now i'm at the TV station with Adrien as support for Nino.

I left my house just before the advertisement rolled and got there while the advertisement was still rolling.

I arrived with my hands on my knees, exhausted from how fast I ran.

*Huff* "Hey Adrien, how's he doing?" *wheeze*

"Are you okay, Y/n?"

*Huff* "Yeah, just catching my breath. I ran all the way here."

"What! Why!?"

I looked up at him, determined and serious.

"Cause Nino is a friend in need, and I ain't abandoning a friend."

Adrien patted me on the back trying to help me regain my strength.

"Dudette! You made it!"

"Hey Nino, so how'd ya get on the show?"

"Oh, my man Adrien actually mentioned me during one of his photoshoots and the photographer told Alec about me and now here I am."

I turned to Adrien, messing his hair up with my hand.

"Bout time you used your modeling career to benefit someone besides you're stingy father, you little ray of sunshine."

Adrien put his hand on the back of his neck, shyly.

"Heh yeah."

Everyone around us was getting ready to resuming broadcasting the show, which made Nino more nervous.

Me and Adrien both grabbed one of Nino's shoulders.

"Nino you're gonna do fine."

"Yeah, you got this! You the man!"

Nino looked like he was gonna cry.

*Sniff* "Thanks dudes, truly."

After a while, Nino regained his back bone. A few minutes later the cameras were getting ready to roll.

"Welcome back to everyone's number one live game show, The Challenge. Let's give it up for our next awesome contestant, Nino!"

Nino rubbed his arm nervously. Me and Adrien patted one of Nino's shoulders, showing him that he had nothing to be afraid of.

He smiled at us, tilted his hat and walked up on the stage.

"So Nino, you're a student and a DJ, that's pretty awesome. Check out the decks we've got for you."

Nino was surveying the little DJ set they had put up.

"Hey Adrien, how come Alya and Mari aren't here?"

"Oh, Alya had to babysit her little sisters and I think Marinette got grounded."

"Oh, wait how'd Mari get grounded?"