Filler chapter part 1

(This is gonna be a filler chapter for Felix and Y/n basically)
*Italics mean thoughts*
*Underline + italics mean whispering/muttering*

(Y/n's Pov)

It has been great being a superhero, especially since Ladybug has been much more welcoming than at first. Regardless, it's been a blast! Although, I still need to talk with Adrien as to why Felix is so cold. I've been meaning to ask but have been occupied.

After getting dressed for school, and getting to school, I quickly looked for Adrien or at least my new group of friends.

After thoroughly searching the courtyard, I didn't see Adrien or the group. I checked my phone and it was 10 minutes till class time.

Where could they be? Oh! Maybe they're in the locker room!

I quickly ran into the locker room and found Alya, Mari, and Nino talking amongst themselves. Adrien was talking to Felix, who was leaning against a wall.

"Hey Adrien! Can I talk to you, in private for a sec?"

"Oh sure, Y/n! See ya, cous!"(cous means cousin)

Felix begrudgingly waved back with a blank face.

I leaned close to Adrien.

"I'm gonna talk to Felix real fast, okay."

Adrien looked a bit surprised, but happy.

"Sure, I'll wait for you."

I quickly walked over to Felix.

"Sorry to interrupt you're conversation with Adrien. I just need to discuss something with him."

Felix looked kinda surprised I even acknowledged his existence.

"It's alright, Y/n. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation."

"How about I make it up to you after school? We can hang out around town."

He looked up with his hand holding his chin in a thinking manner.

"Sure, I'll just ask my mom."

I smiled wholeheartedly.

"Great! I'll see ya later!"

I walked away from Felix smiling.

(Felix's Pov)

Adrien was talking to me about something, I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

I looked away from Adrien for a second. I spotted Y/n bursting through the doors like a wrecking ball to a wall.

What's got Y/n in such a rush?

I could feel my heart beat slightly faster just thinking about her.

What the hell!? Why does my heart feel like I just ran a marathon just thinking of Y/n!?

Y/n called out to Adrien, making him stop yapping about whatever he was talking about.

Apparently Y/n wanted to talk to Adrien about something alone.

Strange. Wonder what she wants to discuss with him.

Adrien obliged almost immediately, not before saying goodbye to me though.

Y/n whispered to Adrien about something, right before she walked towards me!

Why is she walking up to me? I'm honestly surprised she noticed my presence.

"Sorry to interrupt you're conversation with Adrien. I just need to discuss something with him."

"It's alright, Y/n. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation."

"How about I make it up to you after school? We can hang out around town."

I thought for a moment. My mother would probably be okay with that. Plus, I've been pretty lonely without someone my age and I've been kinda wanting to hangout with Y/n.

"Sure, I'll just ask my mom."

Y/n then smiled brightly. I covered my face with one of my hands.

My gosh, she's adorable...wait a minute. Why am I getting embarrassed and why am I blushing!?

"Great! I'll see ya later!"

She lightly waved away closing her eyes, still smiling at me.

What is this girl doing to me!?