Pixelator part 3 + Author note

Okay so I've realized that there are a lot of episodes in Miraculous Ladybug and because of that, I'm going to split up the seasons into continuation books on the app.

This book will have some episodes in season 1 and 2. Book 2 will have all of Season 3 and book 3 will have 21 episodes from season 4. Also, if you haven't seen season 4, please go watch it before checking out the third book, when it's out.

I'm also not doing the three movies they made.

Just wanted to inform you all.

*Italics + underline mean whispering/muttering*

(Y/n's Pov)

Ladybug appeared behind Pixelator, taunting him.

"Got an itchy trigger finger, eh?"

Everyone around started cheering for Ladybug, even the police.

"I was expecting you, Ladybug."

Pixelator tried to shoot Ladybug but she skillfully maneuvered out of the way.

Pixelator cornered her, and that's when the plan was coming to fruition.

"I have a proposition to make."

Pixelator stopped and waited for Ladybugs deal.

"If you free those innocent people, I'll organize a photo shoot with Jagged Stone."

She's good at acting.

I think Hawkmoth was telepathically talking to Pixelator cause the akumatized symbol appeared over where his eyes were.

"Why should I believe you, Ladybug?"

"Because you have no choice, I'm the only one who knows where Jagged is."

If my plan goes accordingly, because Hawkmoth needs LB's miraculous, he'll focus mainly on her and forget all about me.

"How about I free half of them now, then the other half after the photo shoot? Deal?"

"Okay, it's a deal."

"Yeah, right."

Pixelator pressed the button on the other side of his glasses, releasing some civilians.

A little while after Pixelator released half the people, I saw Chat trying to sneak up on him.

Shit, Chat no! He's gonna ruin the plan!

"I kept my part of the deal Ladybug, now bring me Jagged Stone!"

Ladybug spotted Chat and tried to warn him not to do anything and I was to far away to get to him.

I asked Fang to distract Pixelator while I grabbed Chat, he nodded and shuffled towards him.

I carefully snuck around, put a hand over Chat's mouth and pulled him back.

"What was that for Frostine?"

"Me and Ladybug had a plan but now we've gotta speed it up a bit."

"What?"

"Grab my hand."

"Reticence."

Once i was invisible I noticed it worked! Chat became invisible as well!

"Woah, it's a bit trippy being invisible."