Guitar Villain part 1

*Italics + underline mean muttering or whispering*

(3rd Person Pov)

Jagged was rocking out, playing his guitar.

"My miraculous!"

Penny clapped, along with Fang wapping is tail to the floor like he was clapping.

Bob Roth, Jagged Stone's producer, stared at him in boredom.

When Jagged finished, he handed his guitar to Penny.

"So, what do you think of the first single of my next album? Can you feel it, Bob? It's it killer?"

"Not bad, Jagged, not bad. But if you really want to be making something killer..."

Bob showed an album with a picture of a guy with way to long of hair. (No offence to Present Mic)

"Let's talk about this duet with Mr XY."

Jagged looked at the album.

"No way, he's not a rocker. He's a baby! I bet he doesn't even shave yet."

"Well, this 'baby' just pushed you out of the Number 1 sales spot."

"And? Doesn't make him a true musician like me. Penny thinks everything I'm doing is rockstar material. She thinks I'm killer."

"Penny might be your agent, but I'm your real boss. Listen, bottom line is that Bob Roth Records cannot afford to be Number 2 in sales, or rep a Number 2 rockstar."

Bob Roth turned around, still talking.

"Get real Jagged! You're gonna have to modernize your music, change the way you look, get a whole new style!"

"You wanna talk about real? I'm a genuine rock 'n' roller, Bob, not some popstar in diapers. I'm a real artist with real talent, even my hair is real. And that's what people love about me. It's that right, Fang?"

Fang nodded.

"Yeah. And the artwork you came up with for my album is a waste of my time."

Jagged pointed at stand up posters in his hotel room.

"Seriously, Bob? What is this trash? It looks like a perfume ad!"

"And that's what people want these days!" (Not me, bleh🤢)

"Well I don't. My album covers are raw to the bone, exuding the smell of sweat and leather."

"You do know, don't you, that if you're next album doesn't rank Number 1 on the charts, it'll be the last one you'll ever do with Bob Roth Records!"

"I'd rather put out nothing at all then sing some pathetic duet with a baby-faced nobody."

Penny decided to intervene the argument before things got worse.

"Bob, Jagged and I had an idea. It's concept is modern but it also respects Jagged's own 'rugged' style."

"The school girl's that made these glasses have some real talent. They totally get my style. They're gonna design the cover of my new album."

"A couple of school girl's?"

"See? That's just it. They're the same age as the target audience."

Penny pulled out a piece of paper.

"Here's their addresses."

Bob groans, annoyed that neither of them are cooperating. Fang growled at Bob, scaring him.

"Okay! But just think about that duet with Mr XY!"

"Find those girls, Bob!"

*Elsewhere*