four

a few days go since, i've gotten adjusted to living in the new house with the boys. i've gotten to know each other them more, as well as how their dynamic works.

i got to know sunghoon more aswell, as i though before i just needed to give him some more time to show me his personality without being biased.

i think he's taken a liking to me though, we've been spending more time together alone than i have with the other boys. i'm a bit taken aback by this, but it's nothing too unusual.

even though i've been spending time with him, i don't know very much about him. he's the type of guy i would notice everyday in the halls at school, think he was mysterious and try to become best friends with him.

i did learn a few things about him though, he was the oldest of his family and he had a little sister, Yeji. he showed me a picture of her aswell, she was absolutely gorgeous. i guess good looks runs in the family.

( a / n | i'm not sure what yeji looks like now but from their childhood pictures together she was so adorable 😭 her little glasses were so cuteee !!! )

i also learned he was a figure skater before becoming an idol. he had been figure skating since he was eight years old, he was prodigy, but he gave up figure skating to follow his dreams and become a trainee. i'm glad he followed his dreams, and it worked out for him in the end.

today the boys have been spending time together downstairs while i start some writing some important emails for enhypen.

-

lately kokomi and i have been spending time together, i've tried to spend as much time together without being too suspicious. i don't particularly like spending time with new people, but i wanted to know more about her.

i didn't get much information, well much information that would be useful to finding out who she was. i did find out interesting things about her though.

she has a younger sister, saeko, she's still a baby. she's three years old, and she back in the usa. leaving her in the usa seemed really hard for her, she kept gettting teary eyed when she told me about it.

i don't get too emotional, but for some reason seeing her so vulnerable but trying to be strong really made my heart ache.

i did notice something though, she always wears a blue ladybug necklace. every morning, every night, after showers, every single time i saw her she always was wearing that necklace.

not only that necklace, she's always wearing a bracelet as well. a very simple bracelet though, it was white with two knots on each end of the bracelet. it had some sort of charm on it, though i couldn't see it well enough to make out what it was.

something i did notice clearly though, was the rectangular charm between the knots. it had a moon stamped on one since and on the back it had writing in korean.

it looked familiar? maybe not...