Chapter 3

Previously
" was it just a big day" Liam wonders , knowing that this is very overwhelming. "Yeah" Niall whispers closing his eyes and he wipes his snot on Liam shoulder.
"Ewww did you put your snot on me, yucky" Liam declares with a pretend disgust face, and Niall giggle and god if the boys did not fall in love with Niall well they did now. As they tried not to coo. Niall sighs and closes his eyes and turns his face away from the light and into Liam's neck. "Alrighty let's head to the dorm" Liam whispers as he kisses Niall head who's nearly asleep.

Liam closes the door behind him as he follows the boys down the hallway .

They make there way back into the little space
reception desk  or as the little ones like to call it "the rainbow room".  When the buddy's walked in, it was pretty much empty as they were one of the last to get paired with there little.

  When the buddy's walked in, it was pretty much empty as they were one of the last to get paired with there little

Rainbow roof

They walked over to maya, Who is  niall's receptionist. she was head down on the computer typing away, Maya looked up with a big smile.
"omg long time no see." Maya says while getting out a couple of paper  for the buddy's to sign .

"I know last time we saw you we were still do work experience in the rainbow room" harry says with a big smile. "I remember the days where you guys were to scared to even hold a little , and now you have your very own." Maya laughs and not even three seconds later the boys join in. "Yeah and he fits right in already, you wouldn't even know he's not in headspace yet" Liam says with a cooing voice as he looks down at Niall who's somehow fouled all the people in this room that's he is fast asleep.

"except for the swearing" Zayn says with a roll of his eyes . "Babe remember this is all new to him, He's scared love. he's just a baby who's really scared," Louis reminded Zayn with a kiss on the cheek.

Niall was astonished, he was not a baby and he was defiantly not little, even though Niall has no clue what a little is. Niall was getting bored of lying on a man's shoulder pretending to be asleep on.

He gave it three seconds and then pretended to wake up,. He lifted his head up off Liam's shoulder and looked up at the rainbow roof. Liam looked down at the sudden movement, And tried not to laugh at how quickly Niall got bed hair and thought it was the most adorable thing ever.

"Ni Ni  look who it is",Liam whispers into Niall ears ,while pointing at maya . Niall didn't even bother to see who it was Liam was talking about. since he was to engrossed on the rainbow mural on the roof with the bright colourful.

"Do you like the pretty colour on the roof love." Zayn asks with a smirk."no" Niall said way to quickly everyone in the room could tell he was lying. But none of the buddy's were going to tell him off for a small lie and this was all new to him.

" well I think there pretty cool, when I get bored from my computer I look up at the rainbow on the roof." Maya says winking at poor niall who is blushing like a tomato . Liam and Zayn were both staring at Niall who was trying to look anywhere but their eye. As they all waits for harry and Louis to finish up Signing some papers.

Liam's arms were slowly growing to hurt from holding Niall in an awkward position. But he only had to wait one more day until the buddy's and Niall all go to the doctors so that there is no more worry of sore arms from picking up their little baby. So liam positioned Niall again on his hip to make it more comfy for himself.

Zayn looked over and tried not to smirk.  He didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend infront of maya and Niall because he knew he would be upset and embarrassed. But Niall was starting to tell that Liam arms were hurting as he would move every few seconds . "can you put me down" Niall whisperers , Liam sighs but nods his head.

Liam gently puts Niall on the ground and makes sure that Niall is standing up. Niall looks up at Liam and gives him a small smile.  With his cheeks very red as he was embarrassed about how high he was in Liams arms. But at the same time Niall couldn't help but feel happy that he can be down on the ground.
He takes a good look around the room And spots some magazine on top of a marble coffee table, over on the other side of the room with some colourful couches. 

Across from the couches is a flat-screen tv But what was most out of the ordinary was pamphlet with teenagers dressed in onesies playing on a climbing frame

Across from the couches is a flat-screen tv But what was most out of the ordinary was pamphlet with teenagers dressed in onesies playing on a climbing frame. Niall squints his eyes and again trying to see the writing on the pamphlet but being 5 meters away was a-bit hard to, So he decides to walk over there, since Niall is just to curious and gets distracted to easily .

Niall only took two steps before being interrupted, With a tight hold on his wrist, scarring poor niall half to death. " Niall honey where leaving now, Come on and hold my hand." Zayn says softly as to not frighten the poor boy.  Niall looks down to see Zayn let go of his wrist and is now holding his hand out.  Poor niall did not want to hold a mans hand he only met 10 minutes ago. Even though Liam was carrying  Niall like a baby 2 minutes ago.

Niall shrieked back, " I think I am Gona hold my own hand" Niall whispers clutching his owns hands together. Zayn just laughs at how cute Niall is, Niall shrinks back not liking getting laughed at.  "Niall if your not gona hold my hand then your gona need to hold one of the other hands ,alright mister."niall, meekly nods. As he finds the courage in himself to slowly walk back to the boy  with his hands together still and stands next to Louis.

Louis hold out his hands expecting Niall to hold his hand. "Niall, zayn asked you to hold his hand, that's not very nice buba. " Louis spoke. "You can't make me". Niall fights back, as he starts walking back out to the hall. Louis rolls his eyes at the feisty little boy . he catches up to niall in a few steps with the others behind him. He turns Niall turns around scaring Niall half to death. " either I pick you up and carry you all the way to our dorm or you can hold my hand. Your choice." Louis says in a scary stern voice . Niall slowly holds his hand, scared shitless.
" why can't I just walk normally" Niall says quietly ashamed that someone could see him. "Sweetheart don't be so sad, we do this because we care" harry says right behind Louis and Niall smiling fondly at his boyfriend and their new little boy. "Darling Remeber you tried to ran off on us , how can we trust you" Liam says with a sad smile. Niall looks down kicking a pebble on the footpath. This is not fair niall thinks.
5 minutes later

"how much longer" Niall whines , his feet scraping on the concrete. All the other boys smile at how Niall acts like a little." it's only been 5 minutes lovey . We have about 2 minutes to go and then we will be there". Liam says and Niall groans . Harry smirks "maybe we should of gotten the stroller out" Niall rolls his eyes. And whines loudly "it's not funny harry, you try having small legs" niall growls and Niall drags his feet out not understanding that Harry was serious and thought it was a joke. "Ok let's be nice bubba how about let's play eye spy" Louis says
Niall smiles and nods his excitedly. " eye spy with my little eye something beginning with g...."

Sorry for the long update I have been a slow writer
Xxx merry Christmas. Please give me  ideas idk what to do next