V

Harry locked the door and turned to look at Zayn who was sitting on the bed.

He was wearing nothing but a laced white panties which was barely hiding his bulge. He was trying to cover himself with his arms, clearly uncomfortable. Harry would be lying if he said that he didn't want to take Zayn right there but he wouldn't do that to him without his consent.

Harry took off his own coat and handed it to him.

Zayn looked up with slightly widened eyes.

"I don't want to have sex with you without your consent. I just wanna talk to you whole night. I am not like others", Harry said, smiling down at him.

Zayn took the coat from him with shaky hands and wore it. The coat was really big for him. It ended up on his mid thigh. He rolled up the sleeves a bit.

Harry sat on the bed, looking at him. Zayn was still not looking at him but he had a light blush on his cheeks.

"Thanks", Zayn whispered.

Harry shook his head and moved closer to him. "No need love. So, tell me what's your name?? "

"Ian", he said.

Harry tutted his tongue and said, "Your real name. I know these guys would have given you a fake name. Tell me your real name".

"Zayn", he replied.

"Nice name. Just as beautiful as you are", Harry said cheekily and Zayn's cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red. Harry's heart warmed when he saw a small smile on his pink lips.

"I am Harry, by the way. Harry Styles", he told.

They both talked for a while. Getting to know about each other. Zayn felt a lot more comfortable around Harry now.

Zayn felt like he could trust Harry. Though, he shouldn't trust someone so easily but there is something about Harry that tells him that it is gonna be okay and Harry won't do anything to harm him.

Later, they ate the cookies which Harry had brought with him.

Harry felt really nice to talk to Zayn. Everything about Zayn was perfect. Not only his appearance but his heart too. He had a tender heart and Harry made a promise to himself that he will do anything to protect him.

But there was a question that was bugging him so, he decided to ask away.

"Can I ask you something?? I mean, this might be a little personal, don't answer if you don't want to tell me".

Zayn just nodded in response, asking him to ask away. "Why are you here?? What made you to work as a prostitute? "

And Zayn shuddered at the thought of him being brought here. He can never forget that horrible night when his virginity was snatched away from him and that heartless bastard didn't even show any mercy on him.

"See, don't say anything if you don't want to. I understand", Harry said, trying to comfort him. He wanted to wrap an arm around Zayn but he felt that it may make him uncomfortable so, he brought his hand back which was half way around him.

"I-i... M-my brother sold me", he whispered in a low voice but Harry heard him anyway.

Harry frowned. "What kind of a brother he is?! He didn't have a fucking right to do that".

"Zafar", Zayn told, looking into Harry's eyes. "Zafar Malik is my brother".

Harry's eyed widened at the confession. He didn't expect Zafar to do that.

"He-... He didn't even listen to me once", Zayn sniffled.

Zayn had been bottling all these feelings and now he finally found someone who would listen to him. Zayn needed to let it all out and Harry helped him with that.

"I begged him to stop it but he didn't", Zayn said and choked on a sob. "T-they brought me here and Bill... He raped me. I-i was a virgin and he took my virginity away"

Zayn was full on crying now and Harry's heart broke after listening what he had gone through. He tentatively brought his hand around Zayn's shoulder and waited to see if he pulls away or not.

But he didn't.

Instead, Zayn leaned more into him, burying his face in Harry's neck, sobbing. Harry wrapped his arms tightly around his shoulders and whispered sweet nothings into his ears to calm him.

Harry rocked them back and forth and whispered, "Everything's gonna be alright now. I've got you now".