XVIII

"Ahh Styles", Bill smirked. "Come, look what we have got here. The traitor"

Bill turned to Zayn and harshly pulled his hair, tilting his head towards the ceiling of the room. Zayn grunted in pain, closing his eyes.

"Selling information to your brother, weren't you, slut??", Bill spat. "You're just a dirty slut. Open your filthy mouth and tell what you and your brother are planning to do".

Zayn whimpered and a few tears escaped his eyes. Bill released his hold on Zayn and slapped him across his cheek. The ring on Bill's hand made a cut on Zayn's right cheek. Zayn screamed in pain, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I said stop", Harry shouted again. "He doesn't know anything. He is innocent and don't you dare hurt him now, Bill".

"Defying your master now, Styles?", Bill said, quirking an eyebrow. "How dare you call me by my first name?! You can call me master or boss but not by my name. Respect your masters Styles".

"I will say for the last time Bill, leave him", Harry said through gritted teeth.

"Or what??", Bill laughed.

"I will leave you and your gang", Harry said firmly. Bill laughter died down on hearing this and his eyes squinted in anger. "You know very well that Zafar is planning something and you would need me to fight against him. Here is the deal now, leave Zayn or I will leave the gang".

Bill's jaw clenched as he looked at Zayn and then Harry.

"How can you be so sure that this Malik doesn't know anything about Zafar's plan?", Bill asked.

"I just know. I guarantee you that it isn't Zayn. It's someone else", Harry told.

"Fine, I will leave him because I trust you Styles and we need you with us. But if I find out that if this guy has anything to do with this plan against us, I will shoot him", Bill said, glaring at Zayn and he flinched.

Harry nodded and walked towards Zayn who was timidly staring at the floor. He was shaking with fear.

Harry slowly put his arms around Zayn and picked him up in bridal style. Zayn instinctively put his arms around Harry's neck and laid his head on his shoulder.

Zayn was feeling the pain all over his body. Bill and his members had beaten him so bad that he didn't know what to think more. He felt numb from all the pain and humiliation.

Harry took him inside the washroom and made him sit on the counter.

Zayn wasn't letting him go. He only tightened his hold on Harry, nuzzling into his neck.

"Please don't leave me", Zayn's whole body shook as cried onto Harry. His warm tears wetting Harry's neck.

"Babe!! Calm down", Harry whispered, caressing Zayn's head. "I am just gonna get first aid, okay??"

Hearing this, Zayn pulled back, sniffing. Harry looked at the sniffing lad and he wanted to just hug him a little longer but then he saw the blood dripping from the cut on Zayn's cheek so, he hurried to get the first aid box.

"This is gonna sting a bit", Harry said once he came back.

Zayn nodded absentmindedly. Harry poured the antiseptic on a cotton ball and slowly dabbed it on the wound. Zayn hissed in pain and Harry apologised a thousand times but continued to clean the wound.

Once done, he put a bandage on it and kissed it better.

Zayn blushed at the gesture, looking down to hide his red cheeks. Harry smiled fondly at him and pulled him against his chest again. Zayn sighed in content, taking in Harry's scent which calmed him.

____________

misseditor101 thanks for the cover!! ❤❤