XXVII

[Warning:~ Sexual scenes]

As soon as Taylor went back to her house and everyone had gone to their rooms to sleep, Harry entered Zayn's room, quietly locking it.

Zayn, who was sitting on his bed, stood up and went towards Harry. He knew what was going to happen now but he was a little scared, considering his past experiences about sex and intimacy.

Harry walked in front of Zayn and held his waist, kissing his cheek. Zayn looped his arms around Harry's neck, looking into his eyes and a doubtful smile on his face.

"I can tell you are scared", Harry sighed. "See! I am not going to force you into this. If you don't want to do this, say no and I will stop. It is not about pleasuring me or doing things that I want, it's all about us. And if you are uncomfortable then, I will wait for you, no matter how long you are going to take to fully trust me on this".

"I-i trust you Harry", Zayn murmured with a dejected look on his face. "I trust you the most. It's just my experiences have not been good".

Zayn chuckled sadly and said, "I get those flashbacks when I think of any kind of physical intimacy but I think I am ready to give it you".

"Are you sure?", Harry asked.

"More than I will ever be", Zayn answered and Harry could see that he was firm about this decision.

Wasting no time, Harry dived in for a kiss, capturing Zayn's lips. The kiss ended too soon for Zayn's liking and he tried to capture Harry's lips again.

Harry chuckled when he saw pouty lips of Zayn. He kissed his forehead and then kissing his lips again.

This time longer and more passionate.  Harry's hands went under Zayn's shirt and Zayn shuddered at the touch, his hands sinking in Harry's long hairs.

Harry held the bottom of Zayn's shirt, bringing it over Zayn's head and throwing it on the floor. He lifted Zayn in his arms and walked towards the bed. He placed Zayn down slowly then, getting on top of him.

He placed a soft kiss on his lips and then to his neck. Zayn moaned when Harry found his soft spot.

Harry sucked and bit until there was a mark visible and Zayn's moans were never stopping. He squirmed under Harry's touch, pulling on his hairs.

Harry sat straight and took off his own shirt. Zayn ran his both hands down Harry's chest admiring him. Harry again started kissing Zayn's skin, slowly making his way towards Zayn's private.

He placed a kiss on Zayn's navel and opened the button of Zayn's jeans, sliding them down his legs and then finally throwing them off.

Harry rubbed Zayn's dick through his boxers and his moans got louder.

"Take it off", Zayn requested.

Zayn's wish was Harry's command and he took his boxers off leaving Zayn completely exposed in front of Harry.

Harry took a moment to admire the beauty in front of him and he made up his mind to worship his body. Zayn's trust on him had made him so grateful that he was ready to give up his everything to make him happy.

This was the moment that Harry had wished for since so long. The first night when Zayn was in front of him in nothing but a white thong, Harry wanted to please him but not without his consent and trust and today he has both.

"What happened?", Zayn asked when Harry was just staring at him.

"Nothing", Harry shook his head. "Just waited for this so long and I..... Um- you look gorgeous"

Zayn blushed and Harry smiled lovingly at him. Not wasting a single moment, Harry took Zayn's member in his hand, pumping it slowly. Harry felt his heart beating louder than ever and his pants getting tighter when he stared at Zayn's face. His eyes tightly shut close, cheeks flushed, mouth fell open and moans constantly coming out and his chest heaving up and down.

Harry couldn't wait any longer now. He took off his own pants and boxers and took out a bottle of lube and a condom from the drawer of the nightstand.

Harry lubed his fingers and brought them near Zayn's hole. Zayn sucked in his breath, waiting for the pain to come but Harry made sure that he was slow and gentle so that Zayn is comfortable and he was. Zayn felt amazing and wanted more and more.

Harry began with one finger then two and then three. When he was sure that Zayn is prepped, he rolled the condom down his dick, making it lubed up properly.

Harry entered Zayn's hole and Zayn screamed with pain and pleasure. Harry had to cover Zayn's mouth before he would wake up anyone else.

"Babe! We don't need the others to wake up", Harry whispered with a chuckle.

Harry started off slow then catching his pace as he thrusted into Zayn.

Zayn was constantly chanting Harry's name, gripping on his biceps. Harry hid his face in Zayn's neck, kissing him there while hitting his prostate with his thrusts.

"I am gonna cum", Zayn moaned as he scratched down Harry's back.

"Me too", Harry said, breathing heavily. "Do it love".

And they both came together. Harry slid his dick out and threw away the condom.

He came back and laid down beside Zayn, both breathing heavily.

Zayn put his head on Harry's chest and he held him tightly in his arms.

"I love you Harry", he whispered.

"I love you too Zayn".