XXVI

"Zee! Look who has come!", Harry shouted as he entered the house. Zayn and the others were preparing lunch in the kitchen.

Today, Taylor was coming home for lunch. In all honesty, Zayn was not happy about it but was successful in hiding his feelings in front of Harry since he was he was so happy in introducing her to everyone.

Everyone came out of kitchen with big smiles on their faces except for Zayn who had a fake smile on his face.

His insecurity crept upon him once again when he saw Harry's arm around her shoulders. She was smiling so sweetly. She looked at Zayn and giggled when Harry whispered something in her ear.

'What did he told her?", Zayn thought. "Huh! Probably would have told some embarrassing thing about me".

"Welcome, Ms. Taylor", Liam said. "Harry has told a lot about you".

"All good things, I hope", Taylor said in her sweet voice.

"There isn't any bad thing about you", Harry said and winked at her. Taylor giggled and hit Harry's head.

Indeed, she was the same as Harry told. Beautiful blue eyes, enchanting red lips and those silky blonde locks.

Harry introduced everyone to her and they all talked for a while and after that went to the dining table for lunch.

"Harry is a really great guy. He entertains everyone at work. It has just been two weeks since he joined and he is already the favourite one there", Taylor told.

Harry blushed at her words and Louis hit his shoulder playfully. Zayn was noticing all this and his heart was sinking down and down. Though, Harry was sitting right next to him but he felt that he was far away.

Zayn just played with the food on his plate, not really listening to any conversation ahead.

He was lost in his own thoughts until he felt Harry's hand on his knee. He jerked his head and looked at Harry who was already looking at him.

"You alright??", Harry whispered. "You don't look well".

Zayn just stared at his face blankly because he was so close to crying.

"What happened love??", Harry asked again.

Zayn just removed Harry's hand that was on his knee and stood up from his seat.

"I-i need to go to washroom", he said quickly and hurried towards his room.

Harry also excused himself and ran after Zayn into his room.

Zayn was about to close the door at his face but Harry was faster and stopped him from doing so.

"Leave me alone", Zayn growled.

Harry shook his head and entered inside, locking the door after that.

"What happened, Zayn?", Harry asked. "Have I done something wrong? Did someone do anything to you? Is it Liam? Swear, I am gonna kill him".

"It's not Liam, god dammit", Zayn shouted. Harry just looked at him, stunned. He had never shouted at him before. "It's you".

Tears started brimming in Zayn's eyes. Harry stepped forward to take him into his arms but Zayn stepped back, shaking his head.

"Not today", he said slowly. "I-i don't know why am I even doing this". Zayn chuckled bitterly. Harry was very confused by his behavior.

"Tell me, what did I do?", Harry asked.

"I-i....", Zayn stammered. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and said, "You and Taylor....".

"There is nothing between us", Harry said desperately. "She is just a good friend".

"Yeah", Zayn huffed. "I have seen how happy you both are together but who am I to complain? You are not even mine".

This was the breaking point for Zayn and he started crying. He put both his hands on his face and sobbed into them.

Harry didn't wait any longer and took Zayn into his arms.

"I-i love you Harry", Zayn said. Harry's eyes went wide. He cupped Zayn's face in his hands and looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much", Zayn repeated. "I can't even bare the thought of you being with someone else".

"I love you too", Harry said, a lone tear escaping his eyes. "From our first night together, I have loved you. Was waiting to tell you and I wanted to say it first but you did it. I love you Zayn".

"What about her?", Zayn said, looking into Harry's eyes with his big bambi ones.

"She is just a friend as I told you before. Besides, she has a fiance. His name is Joe and they both are even going to get married soon. No need to be jealous".

Zayn finally smiled a little and it brought immense relief to Harry's heart.

"And more thing Zayn", Harry said. "I have always been yours".

With these words, Harry kissed Zayn with all the passion and love.