XVII

Liam quietly jumped out of the window of Louis's room and made his way to the wall of the garden.

He had just started climbing when he heard someone shout behind him.

"Look! Someone's there", a man shouted.

Liam hastily turned around and saw a man from Bill's gang, making his way towards him. He quickly turned back and climbed the wall as soon as possible.

"Hey! You man from Zafar's gang! Stop right there", the man shouted.

The man had reached the bottom of the wall but Liam was quick and jumped to the other side of wall and ran away.

___________

"Is that true?", Bill questioned.

"Yes boss. He was Liam, Zafar's one of the most trusted man", the guy, who had seen Liam run off, told Bill. "I think someone is a snitch here. Maybe one of the prostitutes we brought here from Zafar. That person might be transferring all the information to Liam and they might be planning something against us".

"Hmm", Bill hummed and thought about it. He was sure that Liam wasn't here for Louis because they had broken up a long ago. That makes sense that something fishy is going on behind his back and Zafar might really be trying to harm his gang.

"Who might be the snitch?", another one asked.

"Zayn", Bill said. "He is Zafar's younger brother after all. Maybe Zafar had planned it all along that's why when we asked for Zayn, he didn't hesitate to give him to us. Maybe Zayn is the one who is transferring all our whereabouts to his brother".

"Yes boss", a member of the gang said. "This is a strong possiblity. But what should we do now? If Zafar is really planning something, he might have become really aware after what happened today. Liam almost got caught that means he will try to execute his plan very soon".

"Well said", Bill nodded in approval. "Bring Zayn in front of me right now. It's time for some questioning and if the poor lad refuses to tell us, I'll gladly take some hard measures to untie that pretty tongue of his. Bring him".

The guy nodded and sped off towards the brothel doors.

_____________

Harry had just entered inside the Mafia house and he was greeted by Louis who was looking damn worried.

"Harry", Louis breathed out in some sort of relief that now Harry was here while Harry stood there with confusion laced on his face.

"What's wrong Lou?? You look worried??".

Then, Louis explained everything. How Liam came there and told him about Zafar's intentions and one of the men spotted him.

"They have taken Zayn. Bill might torture him to get information about him but he is innocent. He doesn't know anything. I tried to stop them from taking Zayn but they didn't listen to me".

Harry's nose was flaring with anger and there was fury in his eyes. His fists and jaw clenched as he bolted towards the room where Bill would usually torture people.

He slammed the door open, his chest heaving with the heavy breaths.

Bill and his men turned to look at him. They were all standing around Zayn who was knelt on the ground. He  had gashes on his arms and legs and Bill had a leather belt in his hand which clearly showed that he was whipping him with it.

Zayn looked up at Harry with tears in his eyes, silently pleading for help. Harry's heart broke at the sight of his Zayn looking so helpless and hurt. At the moment, Harry realised that how much he cared for this hazel eyed boy and was ready to give up his everything for him. Ready to do anything for him. Even if it meant to go against his own boss.

"Stop this right now", Harry shouted.