Prolouge

5 months after the defeat of Micheal

A few months after defeating michael, we decided to gather our forces and attack the Heavenly Star Place, but before that, everyone had to transform into a Digital Life Form. Within a few months only me guy, rudra, milim, members of the Octogram Demon Lords, Four True Dragons, and my Twelwe Patron were able to do evolve at that time.

Of course, we had to defeat Feldaway's subordinates like Dagrule and Zelanus before attacking the Heavenly Star Place. After Michael was defeated, Zelanus, who escaped to his own world, followed Rudra , Guy and True Dragon Sisters and they eliminated him, of course, before they did, they ascended to the Digital Life Form.

Dagrule remained in the cardinal world and was swept away by the Veldora who had ascended to the Digital Life Form. But we did not kill his soul , we captured his soul , and what would happen to him was to be decided after the war.

In the end we finally arrived at Heavenly Star Place Feldaway and his men greeted us when we enter the Heavenly Star Place. It wouldn't be easy to beat Feldaway himself because Feldaway was a [ Upper Digital Life Form ] like me but because we attacked him together, he lost without doing much, of course, everything did not end so happily. Feldaway had the Seal of The World in his hands, and when he destroyed it, we all became extremely strong and gained new abilities. But the main purpose of Feldaway was not to strengthen us.

When the World Seal was destroyed, he enabled [ World-Destroying Dragon Ivarage] to enter the world. Before he died Feldaway said that "there can't be a world without a Veldanava" .when he died his soul try to reincarnate himself in anathor world . But i destroyed his soul, even though feldaway transcend the concept of death, just like True Dragons. I negate his Transcendental Immortality and kill him .

So after eliminating Feldaway and his angels, we entered the throne room of the Heavenly Star Place and it was completely empty at that moment there was a break in space and time .The World-Destroying Dragon finally joined the game. He was watching the fight from his Higher Dimension but with the World Seal Destruction He is able to join the battle .At that moment the last 4 months went through my eyes.

Past Multiple Months

After my victory over Michael, I fell into evolution sleep for about 7 days. more precisely, right after my fight with Michael is over. At that time, ciel Awakened Azathoth instead of glutonny to protect me, just like in my fight with hinata, this transformation was not like my transformation with glutonny instead of more humanoid transformation my body became Huge blob of meat that has eyes and mouths everywhere around it. Hundreds of huge tentacles formed and started attacking everywhere all at once, it was like a complete horror movie at that time and all I did was sleep

After Azatoth got out of control , it destroyed everything around it and emitted a terrible aura,that whole place where me and Micheal fight started to corrupt. My Aura poisened plants, animals, insects. All of them started to die and made everything around it uninhabitable. Of course, every living thing that was not strong enough died. Sensing this terrible aura Diablo come to my aid .

Realizing that my security was fully restored while I was in the evolution stage, ciel took back control of Azatoth.

Guy Crimson
[ Head of Octogram Demon Lords ]
[ Seat 1 ]
Pov

I was fighting aginst Velzard but the Velzard suddenly stopped , that slime must have beaten michael because velzard stopped attacking me and then Velzard gave me a cold look then smirked and said "How many times have I beat you, Guy , I'm having a hard time counting "