Chapter 4 [ Rabbit ] ; Act 1

"We wanted to take you to Dinner before we go home," Gareth said.

"Why" said Valor

"You'll see when you go," said Gareth with a smile. We kept walking for a while and I was getting a lot of attention so I slowly got closer to the group and stood between them.

"You don't have to be so shy, young man," Gareth said with a laugh.

"Are you sure, I look like a monster after all," said Valor.

"Hahahaha, I've been an adventurer in this city for years, if you only knew what I've seen! no need to be afraid Orario adapts to such things quickly," said Gareth with a laugh Valor nodded and after a while they came to a Bar . Valor came in last after everyone was inside, but as soon as he walked in everyone inside looked at him and whispers began.

"Look! Giant Slashing Family!" said one of the Adventurer in the bar.

"What's that in the back!? is it a monster!" someone said

"How can they let a monster roam the city!?" said another person sitting at the same table.

"Don't shout, you idiots, he's the Trained beast of the Loki family. There is a Rumor that it can talk," said another

At that moment, Tione and Tiona came up to me and said, "Don't listen to them, we're here to have fun. rest assured, everyone will get used to you quickly." Said Tiona and Tiona

Loki and others they were sitting in the left corner and loki waved to me but there were a few people at the same table that I didn't know, I approached the table slowly and jumped on the table

"How was the dungeon, Valor," said Finn, and sipped his drink.

I said "I was able to go down to the 4th floor with the help of Ais" but as soon as I spoke, the whole bar stopped what they were doing and even some of them dropped their drinks. The waitresses did not move from their places and everyone looked at me.

"What . . . . . " said many

"The rumors were true!" someone said, and people began to whisper and the voice grew louder and bete, annoyed by the sound, shouted.

"Shut up, worms! You've ruined the taste of my drink," said Bete, kicking the chair next to the Place where he sit,

but when Bete kicked the chair , someone shouted.

"Finn, if you make a rukus in my bar. I'll smash that dog's head!" the middle-aged woman said, and Bete sat back in his seat while growling.

Everyone in the bar fell silent with the shouting of the middle-aged woman, and no one spoke for a while until one of the waitresses came to the table where Valor was. Mrs. Garson has brown hair, cat-eared eyes, and a tail of the same color. She was wearing a green skirt and a white apron over it.

"What would you like, nya?" said the waitress.

"As usual, what do you want to eat, Valor," said Finn, looking at Valor. At that moment, the bar fell silent again, as if everyone want to hear the blue blob

"I'll eat whatever Loki eats," said Valor.

"I'll bring it right away nya" said the waitress and left

the table we sat at was wide I was standing on the table to my right loki was sitting on the sofa, to my left was Gareth and to the left of Gareth , bete, a black haired boy and a black haired girl the girl had a black tail and cat ears.

While Next to me Loki ,Next to Loki is Riveria, a long golden-haired elf, Ais, Tiona, Tione, and Finn right in front of me. After a while, our meals started to arrive and everyone started to eat their meals without waiting for each other, as if they had been hungry all day.