Chapther 1 [ Reincarnation ] ; Act 1

A normal and worthless life.

A life so normal that nothing can be said about it.

After leaving college, I joined a major general contractor firm and am living alone now at the age of 37. Having no girlfriend.

Filial duty left to my older brother, my life is essentially that of an independent, single noble. Bu

And although you could say that I am mostly busy with work, it's not like I am troubled by not having one. It's not like I am making excuses... really.

Now our boss said he would take us to dinner, so I was walking slowly towards the main road. When I got to the main street, I saw a cafe across the street and decided to wait there. I walked towards the pedestrian crossing, waited for the red light to come on to cross. After crossing the street, I entered the cafe and sat at an empty table. After a while, a waiter who saw me came and asked for my order.

"Hello, may I help you, sir?" said the waiter while smiling

"yeah, can I have three macarons, please"

"Would you like something to drink"

"yes, a cup of coffee "

"Of course, do you have any other requests? "

" No ,thanks "

After taking my order, the waiter said my request to the receptionist and headed to other tables, a few minutes later a female waiter with a tray came to my table, there were 3 macarons and coffee in the tray, of course I wasn't looking at the contents of the tray. I was looking at the legs of the waitress. if you stay alone for a long time like me, you inevitably turn into a secret pervert. After drinking my macarons and coffee,

I waited for a while and looked at my watch. 'I wonder if the boss forgot to pick me up? , Should I call the boss? No, I'm sure he hasn't forgotten me, I'll wait a little longer,' Mikami said to himself.

Then a big truck whose brakes suddenly broke down drove into the cafe, as if there was nowhere else to go. Mikami, who was not looking around, flew into the other wall when the truck crashed into the cafe and crashed into him. Time began to slow for Mikami, and his life flashed before his eyes.

' So that's how I was going to die, seriously, I'm alone again at the end. '

<<Confirmed. Uniqeness Success>>

' No, I don't want to die yet, where's my phone ' he said and tried to move his arm. But he faced a pain he had never experienced in his life.

' It hurts so much, damn it '

<<Confirmed. Eliminate the perception of pain. Success >>

This could be bad... if this continues, I'll bleed to death.

<<Confirmed. Creating a bloodless body. success>>

Satoru's body continued to lose blood, and as a result, he was starting to feel cold.

Satoru's body kept getting colder and colder until tears came to his eyes.
' It's so cold, I can't even breathe properly anymore '

<<Confirmed. Build cold resistance. Success. In addition, the heat resistor has been successfully transformed into a thermal surge resistor EX>>

It was then that my dying brain cells remembered the really important things with a flash of inspiration! Yeah! The contents of my computer's hard drive! 'My computer!, no!! Now who's going to delete that stuff on my computer!? Damn my loneliness hit me again'