Prologue/ Introduction

Takemichi is a very naive kid boy he didn't even realize that he was being bullied by Manjiro and his friends. At first.

He always thought that maybe he just did something wrong so he brushes it off.

The naive kid continues on like that as he slowly gets hated by everyone. He just wants a friend why wasn't he bestowed with such thing.

Maybe Takemichi was still fine at that but it all went downhill when Sano Shinichiro.

Someone Takemichi looks up upon had almost died at his shop. Takemichi was near at the place.

He was in their in the wrong time. Since there was no CCTV around he was the main suspect.

And according to the other witness they did saw Takemichi suspiciously walking around that area.

Of course Takemichi said no however the officers had already pinned the person who deliberately tried to kill Shinichiro which is him.

Takemichi of course said that it's not his fault that all they are saying are false allegations.

And of course the officers have to just made Takemichi say yes to the crime and poof it'll be over.

But Takemichi kept denying the blame as they start growing impatient they start beating up the boy.

Till Takemichi said that it was indeed his fault despite being it had nothing to do with him.

It was the talk of the town of course since Sano Shinichiro was famous around.

After that everyone grew more violent towards Takemichi and resulting his grandmother and him moving away for the time being.

.........

Introduction.

🎍Takemichi Hanagaki🎍🐇Omega🐇

🐇Omega🐇

-Was falsely accused and was bullied resulting of him moving away to a secluded province.. Years later he and his grandmother move back to the city as things about there issue died down and the real culprit have been punished. He was scared of course but decide to just avoid people whom he had bad past on.
-Takemichi second gender wasn't reveal when he was a child. It was only revealed when he turns 13 as he experience his first heat.
-He tries his best to avoid Shinichiro as he felt that it's still his fault that the person he looked up to got hurt.
-Got PSTD (I'm inexperienced at this okay so please help me at this and correct me.)

"I'm Sorry.... I'm really sorry..... I didn't mean it...."
"Why are they acting weird?..."
"I'm scared of them..."