Introduction 3

💖Inui Akane💖🐭Beta🐭

💖Inui Akane💖
🐭Beta🐭

-Takemichi Psychiatrist. She is the one who monitors Takemichi mental stability after he start living back in the city.
-She knows Takemichi history and she always felt bad to the boy. She was glad though that Takemichi trust her.
-She always make sure that Takemichi is always comfortable.
-In Takemichi eyes she's a saint. Takemichi looks up to Akane as the girl never give up on him.
-Forbidden Love.

"Takemichi Kun don't worry you'll be fine"
"Takemichi Kun feel free to talk to me"
"Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere I'll make sure your all okay just tell me"

"Takemichi Kun don't worry you'll be fine""Takemichi Kun feel free to talk to me""Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere I'll make sure your all okay just tell me"

🧠Kisaki Tetta🧠
🐁Beta🐁

-The sole reason why Takemichi was hated.
-He says he dislike Mitchi but always tries to be closer to him.
-Wants Mitchi to depend on him.
-Only Him.
-Him Him HiMm
-Yandere?

"Ahhhh would you look at that your terrified and tear stained face looks so beautiful"
"I've always dreamt of this moment where we hang out"
"You can't run or escape from my grasp Hanagaki.

"Ahhhh would you look at that your terrified and tear stained face looks so beautiful""I've always dreamt of this moment where we hang out""You can't run or escape from my grasp Hanagaki

🐲Ryuguji Ken/Draken🐲
🦁Alpha🦁

-One of the people who most of the time kept Mikey in line because of his bullying towards Takemichi.
-The one who would always apologize to Takemichi and buys him first aid kit whenever he gets hurt. Which in most of the time is the time where he is not present.
-Takemichi is always grateful to him whenever his around since Mikey don't really do anything bad to him. Rather than verbally bullying him.
-In Takemichi view. "Draken is cool".
-He figures that there's a high chance that Takemichi is an Omega. That's why he vouched for Takemichi when he got told that the boy was sent to jail because of Shinichiro incident.
-The person who suggest Mitchi to leave the place and live somewhere far away. After Mitchi admitted that he is the reason of The accident in Shinichiro shop. He didn't believe that it was all Mirchi fault though.

"Here did you get bullied by Mikey again. I'm sorry I'll try talking to him to tone the bullying down.
"I really can't help you that much so you don't need to be thankful"
"Oh..... So your an Omega?"

🥺Hinata Tachibana🥺🐁Beta🐁

🥺Hinata Tachibana🥺
🐁Beta🐁

-Takemichi met her in the countryside.
-The reason why Takemichi came back to the city.
-She knows Takemichi backstory.
-She promise to protect Takemichi with all her heart even if there's a lot of alpha who tries to get in her way.
-She hates specific alphas that came around Takemichi because she says that they kept on scenting the omega.
-Takemichi wonders why Hina sense of smell is good despite being an Beta.

"Takemichi Kun don't worry with me around I'll make sure that you're safe"
"You know it's okay to cry it doesn't make you look weak at all"
"Takemichi don't get close to those alphas and yes for your information I am indeed jealous!"

......

Okay how about I don't continue the intro anymore and just add the intro in the chapter where Mitchi meets the other characters.

The others who weren't introduce is the one who'll be the only one who'll get there in intro in the chapters OwO.