Chapter 8: First Encounter....

Takemichi clench the back of his teeth as he felt a hard punch in his face. But even if he do so the punch was still harsh so he fell to the ground. He looked wide eyed at the other kid as he felt helpless.

He questioned himself 'Did i do something wrong?' But nothing comes up.

"I..m re...all..y so...try ple...ase dont h...u..rt me..." Takemichi stutters.

He want to speak in a straight manner but nerves always gets the best of him. Was it. He always talk like that that's why everyone even in his old school call him a freak.

'Maybe he got scared because im a freak...' Takemichi thought.

His eyes hazy he wanted to cry because even if its faint no even if he choose to ignore it the punch really did hurt. It hurts a lot but he doesn't even have the courage to tell the boy stop.

.......

Baji just keeps on kicking Takemichi he doesn't know why but he just felt really uncomfortable at the boy. Especially the was his eyes looks. The way how the raven haired boy orbs glow blue but it was so empty.

And the look on his face despite being kicked down by him. Wasn't making his anger quelled either. He looks lifeless and as if he deserves everything coming to his way. Like as if he DESERVED it.

Baking shook his head as he growls at the raven haired boy whose now hugging his knees while laying on the ground. To protect himself from more painful assault from the black haired fanged boy.

"Your weird what the hell is wrong with your eye they are so creepy its digusting!!" Haji smalls glaring Takemichi.

"I hate people like you who act strong even if they are weak" Haji growls as he kicks dust to Takemichi face.

Takemichi then proceeds to cough as the dust reach his face as he also cover his eyes due to the pain of the dust hitting his eyes. He felt his body heavy as he heared leaving footsteps.

Takemi cough as he held his stomach he felt his legs hurting but he push through the pain. Despite the dirty clothes Takemichi still wanted to attend his class after all he doesn't want his grandmother sad.

'Right she'll be sad if i tell this to her and if i dont attend to class' Takemichi thought.

Takemichi proceeds to his classroom of course he was ask by his homeroom teacher on why he is dirty but he just shrugged it off and said that he unfortunately fell of the swing.

The teacher just sigh and nod as she starts the class. Despite Takemichi body aching he push through it never even showing a look of pain in his face.

"Hey you look really i think its better if you go to the clinic" Aya spoke out of concern towards the raven haired boy.

"It's fine..." Takemichi spoke not bothering to look at Aya.

"Hmmmppp..." the girl just huff.

"Teacher Takemichi is really hurt he keeps on holding his stomach i think that he got-----" before Aya could complete Takemichi stand up.

"May i go to the clinic" Takemichi spoke.

"Huh ohhh okay..."the teacher looks confuse.

"I'll accompany him" Aya just giggles.

........

"You're really annoying you know" Takemichi said.

Though he really don't find the precence of the girl annoying or uncomfortable he somehow had to say those words. Even though he thinks that he had no right to.