Introduction 2

🐱Matsuno Chifuyu🐱🦁Alpha🦁

🐱Matsuno Chifuyu🐱
🦁Alpha🦁

-Takemichi and him was a little bit close as a child however he start avoiding the boy once Baji had told him bunch of stories about the guy.
-He didn't really participate in the bullying that much but whenever Baji did bully Takemichi he is always present. Of course he also bullies Takemichi in those times.
-He was shocked when he found out that he was an alpha.
-When he found out about the case about Shinichiro his dislike to Takemichi went immeasurable though he was weirded out when Baji and Kazutora was acting weird.
-Once he found out Takemichi didn't do anything wrong he did want to apologize however he found out that the boy had already moved away. So he promised to himself to try to help Takemichi if he ever came back.
-When Takemichi came back he tried to befriend him, Takemichi was of course really uncomfortable at that he of course took notice of that Chifuyu made sure to not scare the boy off not wanting to hurt him as this time he truly wants to become friends with him.
-The moment he found out that Takemichi was an omega his personality took a whole 360° he felt the need to protect Takemichi as if he was his mate.

"Aibo/Partner..."
"Hey umm can we be friends?"
"Takemichi get back I'll beat this guy's up for you!"

""Hey umm can we be friends?""Takemichi get back I'll beat this guy's up for you!"

🌷Haruchiyo Sanzu/ Haruchiyo Akashi🌷
🦁Alpha🦁

-He hates Takemichi cause Mikey hates him. His literally the worst at bullying at Takemichi. As he had put dead animals on Takemichi backpack in multiple occasions.
-He thinks that Takemichi doesn't even deserve to be near Mikey.
-When he saw Mikey very furious at Takemichi he actually did consider on killing the boy. Just to make his king happy.
-He was expecting to be Omega and he really wanted to become one to become Mikey's mate he always thought of that.
-When he saw Hanagaki again he felt furious when Mikey was trying to get along with the boy. He was even more furious whenever Takemichi would decline Mikey. How dare he decline his king.
-He was shocked and jealous when he found out that Takemichi was an omega. As Mikey become more insistent on protecting Takemichi.
-He start feeling weird in his stomach whenever he watch Takemichi in the garden of the school looking peaceful as if it's his last time feeling those feeling.
-He start accepting that he do wanted to become an alpha whenever he gazes at Takemichi small form.
-He was pissed when Takemichi got hurt one time he did really well not really maybe he had beaten up the person who scared Takemichi half to death.
-He still deny his feelings. Also Takemichi always run away from him as Takemichi believes that he is mentally unstable he had already had enough things in his cup after all.