1. Revelation (1)

Winter mornings, snow and frost fall from the leaves on the trees.  However, the mood of the citizens of the Roan kingdom who started their activities in the morning was still warm even in the winter.

Smiles that bloom like spring flowers are engraved on the faces of every citizen.

It was one year since the success of fighting the White Star and re-sealing the sealed God's temple.  Peace and joy came to all corners of the continent, not least for someone who was still asleep on a luxurious mattress and rolled up in a blanket.

"Hurry up humans, how long are you going to sleep? You're not hibernating!"  Raon continued to shake Cale's body, trying to wake up this weak human of his.

“Uhm… five more minutes…” but instead of getting up Cale wrapped himself in a blanket even more.

"Weak human you can't keep sleeping and clinging to the bed like a koala! You have to get up and exercise!"  Raon pulled the blanket that covered Cale's face, the blanket came off but Cale wouldn't wake up.

"I've been working out every day."

Yes, Cale's favorite sport was breathing.

----------

Sometime after the wake-up mission?  Unsuccessful Cale, someone came rushing over and broke the door.

Brack!

"Cale-nim!"

"Young master!"

It was Choi Han who hurriedly came to Cale's room which was on the third floor of Henituse castle, he even forgot to knock on the door.  Hans was next to him followed by Ron who appeared out of nowhere.

"Young master, there is an emergency message from the palace!"

“Cale-nim, please wake up!”

"Young master, I brought you some warm lemon tea."  Only Ron was still calm with a gentle smile?  and brought lemon tea for Cale.

Of course Cale still didn't wake up.

Ron then approached Cale and tried to wake him up.

"Young master it is time to wake up."  Ron rocked Cale's body slowly to wake him up.

----------

Cale, the one who was asleep felt a touch on his back that was trying to wake him up, the noise that had come a long time ago didn't enter the ears of Cale who was fast asleep.  But this one is different.

'Like the touch of a caring parent-...!?'

Cale gasped and immediately got up from his sleep.

"Here is your morning lemon tea, Young Master."

Ron was right beside her carrying lemon tea.

----------

Raon who had been holding the communication device Hans brought him activated it and an emergency message sounded.  It was a voicemail, to be precise the voice of the Crown Prince delivering an emergency message.

"Emergency meeting right now!"

----------

What happened?  Let's go back to half an hour ago.

It was the morning when all the citizens of the Roan kingdom started their activities.

The streets are busy even though they are not crowded, people shopping in shops, traders tidying up their merchandise, people delivering goods, and children playing on the roadside or parks and other public places.