3. Revelation (3)

In the assembly hall of the Palace of Joy

Several noble family heads and their respective successors from various regions had gathered at the Crown Prince's call.

Everyone has their own seat which is divided according to territory, although it is not obvious but there is a slight tension in the assembly hall.

"W, is it possible that our kingdom will start war again?"

"Didn't the revelation say 'doomsday' meant not just our kingdom."

The nobles present were whispering to each other with the topic of conversation not much different.

"Ahem, but won't His Highness surely find a solution? That's why we were summoned here right?"

Most of them try hard to think positively.

"That's right, I heard that even Marquis Ailan's Family has already prepared their military forces."

"What about Duke Henituse?"

"I don't know, I heard Young Master Cale will be coming here while Duke Deruth remains guarding the territory."

"Isn't that for sure? I heard from the guards that the Crown Prince is currently having a private meeting with Saint Jack, shouldn't Young Master Cale be there as well?"

"Ah, he is not Young Master anymore now but Young Duke."

"Oh, that's true. But he is indeed young, and doesn't he even have that childish look on his face? Even though his abilities are unquestionable."

Cale became a Young Duke not too long ago, it was several months after the Sealed God Temple incident. The identity of Basen who is not Duke Deruth Henituse's biological son was revealed to the public.

Duchess Violan did not provide further details on who Basen's real father was.

The nobles who were originally talking about the revelation that would bring about the destruction of the world began to recall another uproar not too long ago.

----------

It all started with one of the noble daughters of the Central region under the leadership of Duke Orsena talking about Cale Henituse and Crown Prince Alberu not yet married, not even a fiancé.

It was at a tea party hosted by a noble daughter of the Count class.

"Jeez isn't Young Master Cale so handsome? I'm really ready to marry him!"

"What are you talking about? Young master Cale is even four years younger than you!"

"Hey couple older women are trending now!"

At first the Lady talked about their good looks and achievements, starting from how they remained handsome even in simple clothes, even when they fell apart on the battlefield.

Everyone on the West Continent had seen the footage of their battles, from the battle of the Henituse Territory, the battle of the Stan Territory, to the incident of the guards of the Sealed God Temple in Puzzle City.

"Besides that you must have heard them say Young Master Cale is often mischievous, mature women are the best fit for him."

"Ah, that's right. When you look at him he's really cute."

"Isn't that right? I saw him up close at the meeting in the capital, he had a sweet red tint under his eyes."

"But the Crown Prince is also so handsome he can even embarrass an Elf!"

The Ladies started talking about how they looked cute or handsome.

"But, it seems that the Crown Prince has very high standards seeing that he is not even married despite being the Crown Prince for a long time."