5. Hero's Sacrifice (2)

They got a message from their allied Kingdom.

Even the Molden Kingdom that is on the eastern continent as well.

The Crown Prince requested that Raon and Rosalyn reply to the messages with a meeting invitation.

----------

The same day a meeting between the leaders of the countries was held.

Crown Prince Valentino of the Caro Kingdom.

Litana Queen of the Forest.

Prince John and Prince Pen of the Kingdom of Breck.

Toonka and Harol from the Whipper Kingdom.

The Imperial side had entrusted everything to the Roan Kingdom.

Then Clopeh... he represented the 3 Northern Kingdoms, even so he still brought the Paerum Kingdom as the first.

And finally Queen Jovis of the Molden Kingdom.

Alberu had told Jovis that he didn't need to come in person because of the remote location, but he had come here in person anyway.

Fluffy, the puppy they had met on the East Continent while capturing the Molden Kingdom and fighting Ellisneh had also come along with Jovis and had been circling under Cale's feet ever since.

"Noona, are you sure you want to go? I didn't think it would be a good place."

"There is no good place on the battlefield."

The fourth prince of the Breck kingdom, Prince Pen. He was the most disapproving of Rosalyn who was originally the Crown Princess leaving the Kingdom.

Especially after finding out he was living in the Henituse territory which was on the outskirts of the Roan Kingdom after leaving the Royal Family.

Of course he had received 'mental training' from Cale and Rosalyn afterwards.

Alberu had explained to them the further information along with the previous invitation.

"So we're being asked to decide who's going to be sent away?"

"Grr?"

Litana came along with the Black Panther Ten.

Ten had also been trying to stick with Cale a long time ago, but Litana got in the way because it was an important meeting.

"Right, that's a condition for our world to be liberated."

"I see, so the reason you requested this meeting was to decide on that, Crown Prince Alberu?"

"Yeah, we don't think it's good to decide for ourselves, Crown Prince Valentino."

"I am prepared to follow Cale-nim's path anywhere."

Cale frowned as he heard Clopeh say it clearly and confidently.

While Raon beside Cale continued to grumble to keep Cale from leaving.

A while ago Cage had said that only 'humans' could be sent. Raon then continued to threaten to destroy everything if Cale would go along with him.

And then Raon continued to cling to Cale like glue that wouldn't come off until now.

"Haha I'm also going with my friend!"

And that is Toonka.

Cale, Alberu, and Choi Han had heard that the place they were going to was Earth but it was different from what they knew.

So they want to make sure the people who will be sent there are people who can adapt quickly.

And when it came to choice, Cale actually wanted to take Toonka more than Clopeh.