4. Hero's Sacrifice (1)

Four people entered the assembly hall.

The nobles stood up from their seats while bowing respectfully in greeting.

Silence.

The hall was silent as the most influential people in the West Continent gathered together in the luxurious assembly hall.

Crown Prince Alberu looked luxurious and as bright as ever, no wonder everyone who saw him would always think of the word 'Royal Sun.'

Cale Henituse in a simple but elegant Formal attire with an aristocratic style, Choi Han in his black knight suit, and Rosalyn who was still beautiful even in a mage robe.

Raon?  He naturally used invisibility magic and had already flown within the hall.

"They always look amazing."

One of the nobles subconsciously muttered.

Alberu who had taken his seat, inviting every guest present to sit back down, Choi Han was nearby as the Crown Prince's instructor.

"You all must know the reason I called you all to this place."

Alberu smiled brightly like a blooming rose.

It was a smile that even an Elf could be ashamed of.

But everyone present knew, it wasn't the Crown Prince's usual innocent smile.

That means the current state is completely different from the word 'usual'.

"Before that I will convey some important information."

Choi Han who was beside him took out some documents and handed them to Alberu.

Yes, it was a document containing all the things they had discussed beforehand.

"Everyone here must have heard of the 'revelation' and yes, it's true and not just a rumor."

Everyone present there gasped, they had expected it but it was still shocking to hear it directly from the Crown Prince.

"So Your Highness, is there anything we should do? Please give orders."

Countess Popelina Ubar, who would normally leave most of the externals to her successor even came in person today.

She was sitting at the northeast region table right next to Cale, and next to her again was her successor Amiru Ubar who was sitting near Gilbert Chetter.

"Thank you for asking the Countess."

Alberu stopped his words.

Silent room.

Alberu met eyes with Cale and then nodded slightly.

"We may have to leave this world."

Silence.

Everyone present seemed to be still processing what the Crown Prince had said.

And then.

"What?!"

"Your Highness!"

"Impossible?!"

Chaos ensued.

----------

This happened moments before the Crown Prince's entourage entered the assembly hall.

At the Crown Prince's Palace.

The Private Room occupied by His Highness Crown Prince Alberu.

“Long time no see, Cale Henituse”

It was the voice of the God of Death.