Secret's Out (T.H)

POV: You find out Peter is Spider-Man, but you only find out because he gets hurt and you're one of the only people he trusts.

Peter Parker is set for: Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

( I have made up names for certain things. )

-.-.-.-.-

Y/N POV

"Hey, May." I say walking in the door, "How are you?" She smiles and waves, "I'm good, it's good to see you." I smile and point to Peter's room, "Is he awake?" She shrugs, "I don't know. Him and Ned came in pretty late last night." I raise my eye brows, "Oh really?" She nods, "Yeah, I tried asking but you know how teenage boys are." I laugh, "Yeah, I'll ask. I can usually get it out of him."

"We'll if you get any info, keep me in the loop." She winks and goes back to making breakfast. I walk to Peter's room and open the door quietly. He's asleep on the bed and Ned is sprawled out on the floor. I laugh quietly and shake my head, stepping over Ned as quietly as I can. I set my bag down on the floor and sit by Peter. "Hey." I whisper tapping his shoulder. "Peter." I lean down and kiss his cheek, "Wake up." He stirs around and opens his eyes. "Y/N!" He sits up quickly, "What are you doing here?" I give him a weird look and check my phone, "Um, it's Saturday. I always come by for breakfast with May on Saturday's."

He runs a hand through his hair and nods, "Oh yeah, right, right, right." I lean in and feel his forehead, "Are you okay?" He laughs, "Yeah, Y/N.. why wouldn't I be?" He leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips, "I'm always happy to see you." I smile and look at Ned, "So what did you guys get into last night?" Peter stands up and kicks Ned's leg, "Hey, Ned. Wake up, Y/N is here." Ned groans, "Five more minutes." He looks at me, "He got the, uh new Lego Death Star.. that he wanted me to help him build." I nod, "Oh, okay. Where is it?" He stares at me for a few second before answering, "It's at his house."

I raise my eyebrows and nod, "Ah, okay." He walks over and shows me a picture, "It took all night to build, Y/N. It was crazy." I look at him, "That is crazy." I say, "You think breakfast is done yet?" I stand up and walk out to the kitchen, "Smells good, May." She smiles, "Thanks, I'm glad you like pancakes instead of something more fancy." I laugh and Peter walks out, "Pancakes are really good." He kisses my forehead, "Morning, May." She nods and gives me a look. I shrug, "You're peppy this morning." May says look at him. He shrugs as he pours juice into cups, "I'm just.. in a good mood today." He smiles and hands me a glass.

"You're being weird." May and I say in unison. He looks between us, "You guys spend too much time together." I smile, "What's wrong with that?" He shakes his head, "No nothing, you guys just get along.. scary well." I give him a look, "Did you hit your head? Or something?" He shakes his head, "No.." May points to his room, "Go get Ned, tell him breakfast is done." He nods and hurries off to his room. May looks at me, "What is wrong with him?" I smirk and shrug, "No idea."

Him and Ned come walking out, "Good morning, Y/N. Good morning, May." Ned says sitting down, "How are you?" I take a bite of my pancake and nod, "I'm good." May nods, "I'm good, too. You look tired. You both do." I look at May, "They we're building the Lego Death Star at Ned's house last night." She raises her eyebrows and nods, "Sounds.. fun." She says with a laugh. I look at Peter who is looking at Ned, "That's what we were doing.." Ned whispers. I look at Ned and back to Peter, "So. Peter." He looks up at me, "Yes, Y/N." I take another bite of my pancake, "There's this new movie coming out today, and I figured we all could go see it." I look at May and Ned.

He nods, "Yeah, yeah. That sounds good." He stuffs his mouth full of pancake. "Yeah, I'm always down for a movie." May says nodding. I nod, "How's seven sound? That's the last showing, I think." They all agree and we finish breakfast. "Peter and I can do the dishes, May." I say collecting the plates from the table. She shakes her head, "No, it's okay." I swat the air, "No. we got it. Right Peter?" He raises his eye brows and nods, "Oh yeah. Yeah. We got it May."
She shakes her head, "You're too good to us, Y/N." I smile, "Love you too."