After Party (A.G)

Warnings: SMUT!18+; mainly fluff, car sex, no condom, mild swearing/strong language, mention of drug use and alcohol

Peter Parker is set for: Andrew Garfield Spider-Man.

POV: Your roommate drags you to a frat party and you run in to Peter and things heat up later on.

-.-.-.-.-

"Come on, Y/N. We're going to be late!" My roommate yells, "Sorry, sorry." I say rushing out of the bathroom, "I couldn't find my earrings." She laughs, "Hopefully by the end of the night, you won't be worrying about your earrings." I roll my eyes, "I don't want to get drunk, Erin. I'm just going to make sure you're okay." She sighs and looks at me, "You need this, Y/N. You need this night out. Okay. Have at least a few drinks with me?" I run a hand through my hair and nod, "A few. No more. You know how I get with alcohol."

She raises her eye brows and laughs, "Oh yeah, I've cleaned your puke off my shoes a couple of times already." I mock her laugh and grab my jacket, "At least I don't run away and slam shots as soon as we arrive, now let's go before I change my mind and stay in." She mocks me and rolls her eyes, "I promise that won't happen this time!"

-.-.-.-.-

We walk up the steps to the frat house and wait in line to get in, "This is crazy, I want to go back." I whisper to Erin. She isn't even paying attention to me.

She's too busy staring at all the college boys who won't give a shit about her in the morning.

"Come on, man. I know the leader of this frat." One guy starts yelling, "Get him out here, he'll tell you who I am." The person at the door shakes his head and pushes him aside. He waves us to come through and Erin grabs my arm, "Let's go." I sigh and follow her in. "Thank you." She says sweetly to the guy at the door.

The music is so loud I can feel the bass in my chest, "Oh my god." I mumble staring at the guys doing keg stands. I look over to the other side and there's people snorting coke,

"Animals."

I look around and go to look back at Erin, but she's gone. "Great." I pull out my phone to text her but some guy carrying another guy knocks into me, causing me to drop my phone. "Fuck." I go to bend down to get it, but keep getting pushed around.

"Let me help you."

I can barely hear over the music.

I stand up and look up to see a tall, brown haired boy. "Are you okay?" He tilts his head to look at me, "Hey, are you okay?"

I shake my head and blink a few times after realizing I was just staring at this random person, "Uh. Hi.. yeah. Yeah I'm okay, thank you." He nods and hands me my phone, "Thank you." He smiles and nods, "You don't come to these much, do you?" I smile shyly and shake my head, "No. my roommate drug me here. I only came so I know she's okay."

He leans in, "Yeah I didn't catch anything you said." He yells, "Come with me." He places a hand on my back and leads me through the crowd of already overly intoxicated people.

We go out back to the patio where it's a lot less crazy, "Would you like a drink?" He asks pointing to the kegs. I think for a second, "Yeah. Why not." He walks over and grabs us drinks and comes back, "Thank you." I say taking a sip.

"Peter." He says holding his hand out, "Parker. I'm Peter Parker."

I smile and shake his hand, "Y/N  Y/L/N."

He smiles, "Nice to meet you, Y/N Y/L/N."

I smile, "Nice to meet you, "Peter Parker."

He smiles and points to the chairs, "Would you like to sit?" I nod and walk over. He sits a few inches from me and looks over at me, "So, tell me again. What brought you here?" I take another sip of my drink, "My roommate. She drug me here, but I came to make sure she stays okay." He smiles slightly, "You guys must be close." I nod, "We became roommates freshman year and for the last two and a half years, we just became really close." He nods, "That's really cool."