Professor Parker (T.H)

Warnings - SMUT18+, Swearing, strong language, masterbation, descriptive thoughts, oral, fingering, almost getting caught, pet names, praise kink, begging, semi forceful actions, teacher X student, general filth.

POV - You and your college professor, Mr. Parker, end up sharing the same secrets.

Peter Parker is set for Tom Holland

This will be written in second and third person.

-.-.-.-.-

You jump awake as your phone violently vibrates and rings under your pillow.

"Okay, okay." You groan desperately, trying to find the snooze button. You knock it off the bed and it falls on the floor, "oh my fu-" you whip the covers off and swing your legs over the edge.

You silence the alarm, "Great." You sigh, running your finger over the small crack on the screen. "Today is going to be super." you roll your eyes and look out the window, "And it's raining, yay."

Your mom working for the college you attend has its perks, and that means, you get your own room with its own private bathroom.

"Okay, Y/N.. Quick shower and then off to class.."

You lean against the tile, letting the warm water run over your body. You swear you only closed your eyes for a minute but when you get out of the shower, you only have 10 minutes to not be late on your first day.

"Of course!" You let out a sigh and grab your leggings. You check your phone one more time and throw on a sweatshirt. "Just my luck." You grumble while slipping on your shoes, you grab your bag before rushing out the door.

You get all the way to the bottom of the steps before realizing you forgot your umbrella. "Fuck it." You push open the door and start walking.

By the time you reach your class, it looks like you swam there. Your hair is drenched and your bag is dripping water.

You pull the doors open and step inside, the chatter coming to a sudden halt, embarrassment taking over your entire body.

"Glad you could join us. Please have a seat." The man in the front of the room, whom you guess is the professor, says while he gestures towards the chairs.

You nod and sit in the first empty seat you come across, slouching down to hide.

"As I was saying.." He glances at you before turning back towards the board. You internally groan at yourself and pull your semi wet notebook out of your still dripping bag and flop it on your desk. You let out a quiet sigh and lean your head on your hand.

"You in the front there." the professor points to you which causes you to sit up straight, "The Scarlett letter, have you read it?" You nod, "Yes, I have."

"And what was your take on it, miss-?" He pauses for you to tell him your name.

"Y/N Y/L/N."

He nods, "Miss Y/L/N?" He crosses his arms and sits against his desk. "Well, in my honest opinion, I genuinely thought Dimmesdale was selfish and a huge coward." he raises his eyebrows and tilts his head, " Why do you think that?" You lean forward and lay your pen down on your desk, "If he truly loved Hester and Pearl, he would have openly admitted to what happened along side Hester, and wouldn't have let her suffer alone, publicly. It takes two to tango, even back then."

He crosses his arms and nods, "Anyone else have anything to add to what Miss Y/L/N said?" The class stays silent until it's interrupted by the bell, "Okay, I will see you all on Wednesday." Everyone starts to pack up and file out the doors but you get called down to the front,