Spidey Sense (T.H)

Warnings - SMUT18+, Swearing, strong language, masterbation, descriptive thoughts, oral, fingering, pet names, praise kink, begging, semi forceful actions, breeding kink, general filth.

POV - you need Peter so bad that he can sense it.

Peter Parker is set for Tom Holland

This will be written in second and third person.

-.-.-.-.-

You roll over and check your phone.

It's 2:52 in the morning.

Peter has been gone for a few days, working with the team on a secret mission.

You miss his touch. His smell. The way he touches you.

You miss the way he fucks you.

Frustrated, once again, you slip your hand into your panties and start to rub your clit slowly. Aching for it to be Peter's fingers or tongue.

You slip two fingers in, moaning at first then just getting plain annoyed because they're your fingers. With a sigh, you pull your hand up and lay it above your head.

"Peter." You whine and roll over onto your stomach. You think for a moment and close your eyes again, sliding your hand underneath you.

You picture Peter sitting on his knees behind you, watching you toy with your own pussy that he calls his.

That's is baby, finger that pussy.

You moan slightly, starting to pump your fingers a little faster.

"Peter." You whimper, calling out for him, "Fuck I need you. I need you so fucking bad."

You grip the pillow with your free hand and groan as the feeling goes away.

"God dammit."

You grab your phone expecting to text Peter, but you see he already texted you.

Spidey: Don't stop.
Spidey: I can feel that you need me. Please keep going.
Spidey: You sound so hot when you moan and whimper my name.
Spidey: I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you.

You gasp reading the messages, "Peter?" You call out anxiously.

Your phone vibrates again,

Spidey: I'm here.
Spidey: Keep going. I want to feel you needing me.

You bite your lip, debating on going out and seeing if he's really there. Maybe you're dreaming?

Spidey: Come on, baby. Please. Touch yourself. Beg for me.

I toss my phone down beside me and slip my panties off, leaving me in just his shirt.

I slip my hands between my legs again, spreading them apart, knowing you'll get frustrated again, you oblige to his request.

"Fuck. Peter. I need you. I need your hand." You whimper out, "Shit." You start to pant, thinking of how Peter's cock feels inside of you.

You crave the taste of his cock and cum on your lips and tongue, his face between your legs, his tongue doing all those tricks.

"Peter." You call out frustrated, "Please baby. Please."

"I need you."

"I need you to fuck me." You whimper as you circle your clit with your pointer finger, "Taste me. Touch me."

You suddenly hear the door open and Peter lean against the frame, "It's so hard not to come over there and eat you." He steps in and takes his sweatshirt off, "To rail my cock so hard into you, you scream out."

You spread your legs and spread your pussy open to him, "Peter. I need you."

He tilts his head and his eyes flicked down to Your desperate hole, "How bad do you need me?"

"Bad, baby." You whimper, "I need you to touch me."

"Touch you?" He smirks, "you look amazing. Take your shirt off."

I take my shirt off and throw it to the side, displaying my naked body to him fully, "Now will you touch me?"

He walks over and sits on the end of then bed, "You're such a dirty little slut."

I reach out to touch him, "Please? I'll suck your cock baby. I bet you missed that. I know I did." You say teasingly.

You get on all fours and lay down on your stomach, "Please, baby. I missed your cock on my tongue. I'm my throat."

"I need you to fuck my mouth."

He groans at your words and undoes his pants, pushing them down, "Fuck. Keep talking." He wraps his hand around his cock and tugs a few times, "Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want you to fuck my throat, spidey."

He cocks his head and steps forward, grabbing your chin, "As you wish."

He pushes the head of his cock against your lips and you open, preparing yourself for what's about to happen.

He slides his cock into your mouth and your swirl your tongue, lubing him up.

He pushes further, and further until you gag. You close your eyes and he starts to thrust, "Fuck baby I missed this mouth." He moans loudly, "Shit."

He slowly pulls out and slowly slides back in.

He hits the back of your throat and you gag against "Fuck I love when you gag on my cock baby."

He pulls out and motions for you to lay back. You lay on your back and he grabs your ankles and pulls you to the edge of the bed.

You watch him as he slides his cock up and down the folds of you wet pussy.

"I missed this view." He slides the tip of his cock into you and you gasp, "Peter, please. All of it."

He thrusts into you, not giving you time to adjust.

He starts to fuck you, hard and fast.

You scream out in pain but mostly pleasure, "Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!"

"That's it baby. Scream it out. Let the neighbors know I'm home." He moans loudly, "Fuck."

He fucks you into what feels like oblivion, your body tenses and your legs feel weak. He fucks you through your orgasm and you feel like you're floating.

He pulls you up to him, kissing you roughly, "I'm getting you pregnant so you're never alone again." He pushes you back down and crawls on top of you, "I'm going to fill that belly of yours with a baby that's all mine."

You moan at his words, "Yes Peter. Please." He smiles, "Fuck. I'm going to make you a mommy. Fuck."

He slides back in and brings a leg up to get deeper, "Fuck. Fuck."

He thrusts a few more times before they become slower and sloppier. You feel his hot cum pump into you. You've missed this.

You moan as he slowly pulls out, "Peter." You whimper quietly.

"Shh.shh. Come here baby." He pulls the covers back and slides under them, helping you get under the covers with him.

"I'm serious. You're going to be a great mom to Peter junior." He chuckles.

"Peter junior? Yeah okay."

He smiles and kisses your head and you enjoy Peter being home again.