Three Little Words (A.G)

This idea was submitted to me by someone on Tumblr - parkerbarnesblog

Warnings - SMUT18+, strong/explicit language, rough sex, hair pulling, oral, pet names, praise kink, smut into fluff, love making, soft sex, general filth into fluffiness, mention of blood, mentions of weapons, mentions of scars, mentions of fighting

Peter Parker is set for Andrew Garfield

-.-.-.-.-

It's so far a typical night for you.

Peter is swinging through the city and you're
waiting for him to come see you afterwards, like he does every Friday.

You and Peter have been dating for a few months,but it didn't really take you long to figure out his second identity. With how close you and Peter had gotten, it was honestly a given for you to know and he didn't really hesitate to tell you either.

Tap, tap, tap - right on time.

You get off the couch and go over to the window,
peaking through the curtain to be sure.

A smile slaps itself on your face as you see the blue and red suit flash in the moon light.

"Hey stranger." You say opening the window.
You step back as he steps in, "You will not believe- " he slips his mask off, "-the night I had, Y/N." He runs a hand through his hair and looks at you, "But before I get into that, come here."

He holds his arms out and steps towards you. You hug him, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wraps his around your waist.

"I'm glad you're okay, Pete." You whisper into his neck, "I always get nervous when you're out at night." He chuckles lightly and nods, "I know, sweetheart."

You pull him closer and you feel his body tense
under yours, "Hey, are you okay?" You lean back
and rest your hands on his chest as you look up at him, "Peter."

He closes his eyes and nods with a smile, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, Y/N."

You tilt your head, "Don't lie to me." He opens
his eyes and shrugs, "I.. uh.. might have gotten hit in the shoulder with a throwing star, but nothing too major."

Your eyes go wide and you step back, "Peter!"

He smiles, "I'm fine, babe." You shake your head, "Prove it. Let me see."

He laughs and looks up at the ceiling.

You cross your arms, "Peter Benjamin. Take off the suit."

You rarely used his middle name - it usually slips when you want to get your point across.

He stammers and then gives in with a sigh, "Okay..okay."

He works the suit off, giving a quiet groan as he
moves his arms, "A little help, please?" You nod and step forward to help him with the suit, which leaves him in nothing but his boxers.

You bring your bottom lip between your teeth as
your eyes scan his scarred, bruised but also very toned body.

"Like what you see? He smirks turning towards
you. You blink and laugh nervously,"Your uh. Shoulder. Let's.. let's see it."

You shake your head as you walk to the bathroom to fetch the first aid kit.

You and Peter have had sex before, many times
actually, but no matter how many times you think of it, the memory of how he makes you feel sends waves of excitement through your body - instantly making you wet for him.

You walk back out to see Peter sitting on the arm
of the couch, "You do know that I'll be okay in like a day or two.. right?"

You roll your eyes, "Yes, Peter, but I don't want
blood all over my bed sheets." You set the box on
the coffee table and bend down, Peter taking full
advantage of looking at your ass.