❣️It's because I love you❣️ (chapter fourteen)

°Paul's pov°
This is it we're here, I pull up to our school, all the while I was chatting with Patryk. Why do I feel so anxious? Mabye it's because I am with Pat, mabye it's because I just found out that I liked him, I can't go, no I can't, clinging onto the doors car for dear life not even noticing it until Patryk looked at me.

"Paul" I hear a confused voice, oh shit... I slowly tilt my head towards him, sligh anxiousness on my face "Yes..." I reply.

"Why do you feel so tense all of a sudden" he sympatheticly looked at me, my face winced a little I don't want to worry Pat, after all today is supposed to be a fun day.

"uh.. I am cool" I say slightly shifting my eyes away from his, a little bit of sweat piling up on my foarhead. "Okay" he mumbles letting it be.

We climb out of the car, taking a glance at Pat I see him smoothing his tux out, and then he looked at me, I feel my cheeks immediately flush, and then I look at him he walking towards me and I think that he is about to call me out for the blush and it would be awkward from then on but instead I hear him say "Uh...your tie is messed up...can I fix it if you want"

I look up, due to him being so tall, I didn't even notice he was this close, I quickly mumble around my breath "Yeh" as I tilt my head away so he could get to my neck make my tie, a moment of hot breath on my neck and panic later he finishes and let's go of my neck.

Why does his touch give me butterflys? He looks at me softly and grabbes my shoulder "should we get going" he says in a cheerful tone, I agree and we go to the brigly lit gym that was hosting the whole thing.

Hand in hand we walked there of course we said it was no homo, but it was hard for me, I feel like everyone is staring at me and him, I don't want to be here what if people know I like him, what if he hates me forever, what if were not friends anymore because of my stupid crush, what if he finds a girlfriend, what if..., what if.....

"Paul" I was snapped back into reality by him "are you sure your Okey?" he squeezed my hand "want me to help you with something or mabye we could go somewhere else if you want", damn it he was so nice, I love him I couldn't except it then but now when he is here, he is holding my hand, when I am with him I know I feel hard.

I squeeze his hand back "yeh am fine just anxious ya know" I stare at him a bit shy and scared that he knew my secret but to my sprise he said "okey" and then he  lead me towards the metal doors of the gym opening them and forcing us both in.

Music was blasting, drunk kids everywhere, how the hell did they get drunk, cant they not have alcohol for once, I mean I was a big underage drinker but I don't drink anymore because of the incident with Pat.

The lights were changing into different colors and everyone was dancing like world War two doctors were about to chop their legs off.

The atmosphere was so fucking tense I couldn't breath, I felt so anxious unlike myself.

Trougout the blasting music we hear voices shouting for us, before I understand what's going on Pat drags me out again and drags me towards the verious tables in the corner.

And then I heard it "Pat, Pat" "Paul Paul" Edd and Tord were screaming our names. Once we gift there we got sweated ne 5 to each other.

"what took you guys so long" Edd blurted out taking a sip of his coke "Paul was having car troubles" he looks at me, disspointed, while I rubbed my neck "Yeh"

I noticed that a bunch more people were at the table then I thought giving me more anxiety, why? I knew these people, they were my friends but yet I feel like they will hate me for liking him is it wrong I don't know, I just know that I like him.