💘Make Out? 💘 (chapter fifteen)

Patryk's pov:

How is this possible? How did this happen, we are in his car, I am holding his hand, he is holding mine too. "Umm... Pat" I hear him mumble quitely "Hmm" I hummed. He squeezes my hand "Uh... Where should we go?" "Oh we are going at my place" i whisperd, sighing I continued "my mom and dad are on a date and it's going to be lonely at home" I look towards him "all alone in that big house" I dramatically turn away and sway my hand to my head. "it would be nice if a stronger guy would give me some company" I look at him, noticing that he was blushing a little, he giggled a little and said "come on Pat you're stronger then me, don't say that"

I dramatically turn towards him "how could you say that about yourself darling" I spoke in an old British lady accent. "Seriesly" he crossed his arms "well if you need my help so much I could go to your house" he looked at me with fondness in his eyes "play games, eat snacks, and of course we could get out of these awful suits" he tensed up at the mention of the suits tightly gripping on the staring wheel.

"I got a nother thing we can do too" I chirp out, abjusting my seat belt. "What" he spoke in a confused tone " I don't know mabye we could kiss?" I rolled my eyes towards him, moving my hand to intertwine with his. Pushing my self up, I take his hand and hold it tighly, all the while he breathed in deaply, his hand was in his arm wanting to hide his blush, but I could still see it, cute.

" Okey...." he grumbled, his voice muffled by the cloth that was on his lips. I got surprised but super exited at the same time, thinking that he wouldn't agree, "Really" I instantly blurt out, loosening my grip on his arm. "Yeh dumbass" he peeked out of his other arm, I could see that he was blushing even more.

I smirk happily humming a little "Well then why are we waiting, let's go" I joyfully said, and Paul still red in the face mumbled out "Fine". He started the car and we went to my house, to have an awesome and not lame prom night.