H҉o҉m҉e҉?҉

Warning:
This image is not mine but I have found it in Reddit and it looks so cool so I added it, it was posted by  goncalomoita17

Anyways back to the book

...

Here we go again..the miserable life that the demon had no longer will she ever see again.

Author's POV
The Curious angel and the nervous demon begin their journey to go to the surface, until now we still don't know what future of them lies ahead of them.

...

Y/N and Azazel exits the gate of hell together.
"And here we are!" The angel glee with joy as she slowly looked over her shoulder to look at the demon.
"Yea..." the demon smiled sad as she looks at the setting sun, the angel could only look at the demon sympathetic but the angel was mesmerized by the demon's reaction.
"Yea..." the demon stopped and cried in silence, she smiled sadly at sun.
"Y/N! Are you ok?!" The angel panicked as she went over to check on the demon.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I just-...I was too emotional" the demon said as she wiped her tears and hug the angel"
"Thank you..." the angel was surprised but she just went along with it and hug back.
"Your welcome.." the angel put her chin in the demon's head as they stay like that as the sun is rising.
"Come on! Let's go home!" The angel glee with happiness as she held the demon's hand and march forward for their adventure to their new home.

...

Y/N's POV

As I walk side by side with Azazel I saw an old house ahead of us.
"Here we are! This is our home!" Azazel looked at me and smile, I smiled back at her as we walked toward the house.
"This is the house God has given me for this journey I have, you could stay with me as long as you want" Azazel said locking eyes with me.
"Yea I appreciate the that" I smiled at her as She reached down to her pocket to get the keys and unlock the door.
"Come on in, your welcome here" Azazel pulled me inside the house and I know this is a new beginning in my life.

Bonus!

Azazel's POV
I stared at the wall of Y/N's new room.
"Hey Y/N, Do you think we should paint your room red and black it would look great doesn't it! Oh maybe I should paint it with demonic scripting right demons like that right?" I said to Y/N as my eyes beaming with excitement, Y/N just stared at me blankly.
"Azazel don't stereotype me as like those other demons" Y/N laughed as she punched me on the shoulder.
"Oh my apologies I have mistaken my intuition" I said apologetically, Y/N smiled as waved her hands.
"Oh no it's ok, majority of the demons like those so it's fine, you might say I am very unique" Y/N panicked but calmed down as she finished the final sentence.
I just smiled and picked up a brush for the wall.
"Let's begin designing your room!"

You thought this was the end? Nope there is more than meets the eye.

??? POV
As I walked towards Y/N's house with roses in hands I just wonder when will she let me in her live?
Will I ever be able to see her again?
I want her.
I need her.
She needs me.
She doesn't have choice.
I need to break her legs even if that's the last thing I'll do but if it's for her to stay I will do it.
As I have reached Y/N's house I just realized something.
Something is off, her house wasn't always like this right?

...

Right?

As I begin to panic, I just quickly knock on the door.
"Y/N! I know your in there please let me in!" I yelled trying to call her out.
"Y/N..love please just let me in...it's been thousands of years since that incident please, I was doing it for your own good, you know I love you right!" but still no reply so I got angry.
"Y/N if you don't open this door I will break in, I have you chances to open this door for the past thousands of years, just open it goddamnit!" but still no answer, so I drop the roses and get call my sledgehammer, then I begin smashing the door open.
"Y/N you left me now choice! COME OUT!" I reach my hand to the other door knob and twist it so I can get inside.
But as I get there I saw that nothing was there.
No furniture or pictures the only pictures that was left was when me and Y/N's first date.
This isn't impossible she still loves me right? I know she does, she said she'll always love she promised.
I raced up towards her room upstairs as I got there, I looked inside and there was nothing it's like it was abandoned or something.
Like the person who lived here no longer existed.

"No this can't happened sooner or later she'll be here right she can't just forget about us.
I went outside the house and waited there for days she still hasn't came back so I went back home and I wondered did she escape hell I can't smell her anymore, how could she escape without a human with her?
Or wait...could have had an angel with her?
That's the only logical answer of how she left hell.
This can't be good, I'll wait for a human to get here and maybe I'll trick them into thinking I like them, I'll just roll in whatever they say.

"Here we go, back to square one"

Hellish Haremजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें