ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

Warning:
I created this artwork in picrew here is the link:
https://picrew.me/image_maker/190588

...

There was two demons who are one their way to the store to buy things they need.
"Hey Y/N look!" Modeus said as she picked up the item that seems to be a color and showed it to the other demon.
"Is that a name tag? We don't own a dog?" Y/N said confused on why Modeus showed it to her but then realization hit her.
"Oh you know...when we go out everyone will know that your mine!" Modeus said happily as she raised the collar up high.
"HAHAHAHAH nice joke Modeus, just be you I love you for who you are" Y/N smiled at her contently as she held Modeus' hand.
"Do you want to buy that-"
"Yes-"
"Ah ok, Let's go"
As they're conversations went on until they got to the cashier.
"Hello bitches just give me the items , pay and get the hell out of here" the cashier tiredly said in an annoyed voice.
"Ah sure" Modeus nervous chuckled in the background as she hands the item at the cashier and Y/N in the other hand, the one who is speaking chocked on her saliva because of nervousness the cashier begin to scan the item and bag it.
"Here now get out!" The cashier aggressively stared at the two demons as they scattered away.
"Wow that cashier is aggressive" Y/N stared at Modeus as she chuckled nervously .
"Tell me about it" Modeus laughed at that encounter.
As both of the demons chatted away for a couple of hours they have reached their destination.
Y/N begins to open the front door with her key.
"Come on Modeus, Let's get this thing started"
"Sure let's do this"

The end