Ⓓⓘⓝⓝⓔⓡ ⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓓⓘⓢⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

This is not my art I just found it in my photos I don't remember the artist of this work but credit to that person and sorry for not remembering you but anyways let's go back to the story.

Warning!: almost R4p3, maybe trauma

....

Modeus and Y/N went inside the house to prepare for dinner.
Y/N went to the fridge and check the ingredients she can use to cook food for both her and her girlfriend.
"Hey Modeus what do you want for dinner-"
Y/N looks at her shoulder to see Modeus staring at her intently.
"Holy molly! Cheezes Modeus you were there the entire time why didn't you say anything!" Y/N frowned as Modeus laughed slightly.
"Sorry I was wondering if we could eat (your favorite dish) for our date" Modeus smiled as she touch Y/N's cheek.
"Yea good idea! I love you Modeus your the best!" Y/N beamed with joy as she nuzzled in Modeus' hand, the other demon blushed.
"This is so lewd.." modeus whispered as she blushes hard but still maintaining her hand on the girl's face.
"Oh come on Modeus! Let's do this!" Y/N said as pulls Modeus so she can help with cooking.

.......
They cooked together..

I stared at Y/N as she eats she looks very beautiful when she's enjoying the meal! This is so lewd..
"Hey Modeus! Wanna take a bite!"
Y/N raised the spoon near my mouth, I took a bite I could feel the favors exploding in my mouth.
"It's delicious Y/N! I love it!" I smiled at Y/N but something inside me just want to keep Y/N for myself...

I want to feel her.....

I just need more time to convince her...

After A month...

Y/N and Modeus continued being a couple for a few years...maybe someone is watching them for so long even Modeus doesn't know about this person...

"Oh Y/N I love you so much!"