It was a fair few ladies named Anastasia's Saint's day, therefor there was a great commotion going in every direction. It was true, Last night had you restless, and honestly even awake you felt fidgety and odd. But it was unsightly to act out just because of a boundary; especially one you did not see to overstep. Well besides that, looking out your window in the midday handed you a surprise that made you forget about everything.

If you weren't here the day before, you wouldn't even recognize this place. A once dull sight was transformed into a remarkable city of murmur, with plenty of little ones running around and chittering, all ages erupting into excited whispers of what's to come. Men and women in fancywear, farmers with new hats and shiny buttons and makeup all on this day, Yes.

Truthfully you didn't understand much of it. People in the city indeed did celebrate their names day, however it was nothing like this. Food, a gathering, maybe a few friend groups could host a ball - But this was almost ridiculous in its own fashion. Maybe this rural area had an affinity for the grandiose, instead of the city lesson you learned; which was to be repelled by it. The scene looked more akin to a wedding..

Well, If they wanted grandiose, you had certainly packed for it. When you put this in the suitcase, it felt outrageous and you even stifled a laugh as you did it. But now, in the loosely fastened evening-wear, you felt quite... different. You looked at the snugness and accentuation, then at the bountifulness, the masculine and feminine aspects of the outfit, and sighed in an incredibly dreamy way.

In the mirror it did look like you, of course, It was your face and body, but you just looked so much more... There was no word for it. You turned to get a good look at the back of your garments and it was equally nice, just buttons needing to be fastened and all that. You put on some shoes - the best pair you own - and tidied your appearance in the only way you knew. From what you saw there were some real show-stoppers out there, so you weren't explicitly trying to show out. Just fit in.

Your plan worked very well. You did receive these necklaces with colored rubber beads on them, from a particularly happy woman, and received some free carnival food from a old man a few inches shorter than you with a very out of fashion suit on. He looked quite pleased, and even bowed his hat at you. But in your confusion, all you could offer was a bashful smile and nod. Deeper into the crowd, or like parade, you saw some more familiar faces under feathered hats and powdered eyebrows. And the younger crowd was infinitely more expressive in their ventures.

Though you remained inconspicuous, your Nosey-ness was granted an answer by leaning into two younger ladies conversation. They looked about school age, a little under your age but not yet proper for marriage.

" Anastasia of New york is coming back with her new husband, and his family. Some are Bachelors; roving. "

In your mind, the correction was; Wealthy family, wealthy men, revisiting their small town. So that was what all the hustle and bustle about was for, not to mention the other Ana's were probably in great disarray as well. Wealthymen and royals keeping the names continuous, this and all, they truly believe they'll be the next cleopatras. You laughed inwardly and absconded past the girls, still hammering down on the food you were gifted. There was no sign of these Wealthy family members - neither Wealthy Lads nor Ladies, but the color and sound of it all was many more pleasing. There was a stage open for dancing, and you watched aimlessly as the sun painted the sky it's romantic embrace of orange, and engaged in kisses of pink and purple, everything so special for all the lovers out there. And your heart began to ache ever so faintly..

-

Nothing was working at all.
All know vampires only possess so much blood, the heart and body can barely hold it's own with such little blood. And that little blood was being coughed all up by the hour.