~Chapter 4~

The clip showed Natasha in a black leotard, her hand on the bar her leg fully straight in the air parallel to the other making a straight line her other hand holding it straight her foot pointed.

On the opposite off her was a man his leg bent his toes pointed into the inner off his thigh his arm in the air, a metal arm holding the bar.

"Wait what?! I'm so confused that's Bucky?" Steve said. "Yes we knew each other before the whole mess. Just watch please I can't explain everything."

"We need to get out." Natasha whispered. "You know what they'll do if they find out."

"I know I have a plan." He told her quietly. "Later when your training I need you to hesitate before shooting whoever it is, he won't kill his star student he'll have me punish you from there we escape through a vent in the room I will take you."

"Your so regret this if he actually does kill me." She said. "Do you care?" "Yes of course I care we'll not about me but about the baby I'm carrying I just hopes this works I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't."

"It's fine, I love you." Bucky told her she smiled and nodded. "I know."

"Baby!?" Yelena yelled. "How old are you their?" Melina asked. "15."
"And he was like what 80!?" Alexi yelled. "You two what?" Steve said looking heartbroken. "It was ages ago I don't love him anymore."

"But you did love him." Steve said "at the time yeah I was 15 and carrying his baby." "And where is this baby?"

"Just watch please, I love you not him okay." She said her voice cracking slightly he nodded and she kissed his cheek.

The next clip played and it was Natasha fighting a girl she easily got her in a head lock. "Now shoot." He said handing Natasha a gun. Natasha held the gun outstretched, her hand shook and her breathing quickened. She dropped her arm the gun pointing to the floor.

"What are you doing!" Ivan yelled. Dreykov grabbed her face. "No hesitation Natalia!" He yelled. He took the gun and shot the girl in the head. "You know what happens" he punched her and she stood up straight her nose bleeding.

"James!" He yelled. He walked in the room "you know the drill, an hour, minimum." Bucky nodded and he grabbed Natasha roughly at the back off the head dragging her out the room and into the room he mentioned.

When he got in and locked the door he let go off her and ran his hand over where he just grabbed. "Did I hurt you?" He asked worried. "No, it worked though so what now?"

Bucky looked at the ceiling and Natasha followed his gaze and saw the vent. "And your sure that leads out of here?"

"No but it's our only shot rather Try then not." Natasha nodded. He held his hands out and she stood on them and pulled the lid off the vent off and Bucky elevated her so she could easily climb in.

"See climbing vents is fun." Clint smiled.

She reached out a hand for him and pulled him up then she put the vent cover back on and followed behind Bucky. "You know skinny jeans do nothing to your arse." She told him.

"You can't be serious for 2 seconds can you?" Yelena chuckled.

"We're in the middle of escaping keep on track." She rolled her eyes. "Just saying." They crawled right to the other end till they found another exit. Bucky kicked it open and hopped out. "Is if the way out?" She asked. "Yeah jump I'll catch ya." He said. She put her feet out and dropped and he caught her securely he hugged her tightly spinning her around before placing her flat on her feet.

"We did it." He smiled placing his hands on her belly. "We're safe all three of us."

"You've got a place we can go right we're we'll be safe." "Course I do let's go." He took her hand and began walking.

"How did alarms not go off?" Melina said to no one in particular. "I turned them off." Bucky answered making her turn round. "I worked along side dreykov not proud of it just putting it out their but I never hurt any off the girls."