~Chapter 6~

Natasha was trying her best to hold back her tears as Yelena kept her place on her lap.

After Natasha lost her baby and had an involuntary hysterectomy you lost emotion she was numb, they took her heart. She was tormented and tortured twice as worse then the other girls for escaping but dreykov couldn't kill her she was his star student after all.

"You ready?" Dreykov asked her as she sat in the passenger seat she nodded. "Get in get the stuff if anyone interrupts you kill them" "got it."

"I'll keep you notified if anyone enters." She exited the car and walked into the office. She walked to the receptionist. "I've got a meeting with mr Clarkson." She smiled politely. "Name?"

"Sarah cox, I know I'm a bit early but I'm a bit nervous." The receptionist smiled politely. "It's alright, here's your visitors pass, fourth floor third door on the right wait outside and he should be here shortly." She nodded and hung the lanyard round her neck stepping in the elevator the doors shutting promptly after she pressed the fourth floor button.

"The floors empty right?" She asked in her earpiece. "100% I'm watching cctv." She nodded and walked out off elevator.

She knelt down and pick locked his room door. She opened it and shut it locking it again. "Where is it kept?"

"Go to the bookshelf." She followed his directions. "The red book gold details fourth shelf push it in." She did so and the book shelf slid to the side.

"What are you doing?" Thor asked. "A mission, I needed to get hold off a few things."

She stepped inside the room that revealed. "Okay now you need to find a green book with Russian writing on okay." She nodded. "You have exactly 4 minutes to do so."

She began looking around the room and searching the draws. "3 minutes." She cursed and began looking faster searching. "2 minutes."

"Talk about pressure."

She opened a draw searched it and found nothing and shut it. "30 seconds." She re opened the draw and shut it again.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

She felt under the draw and found 2 books a green and a blue. "You got both great now out the Window you have at seconds."

"Why is he counting down I don't get it." Loki said. "Just watch."

She ran and jumped out the window as she did so the place blew up. She rolled for a few seconds and got up and ran to the car hopping in the passenger side and dreykov quickly sped off.

"Why did you need to blow it up?" Alexi asked. "The books they stole them from hydra if they got them before hydra did it would make the red room. More powerful it had all the ways to make the serums they had been working to perfect for years and I am being brain controlled here so I'm not helping by choice." She explained.

"That was a close one I didn't know they had both though your a star." Dreykov praised.