Exᴘᴏsᴇᴅ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍:Morning came and surprisingly your husband was still there holding onto you

𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍:
Morning came and surprisingly your husband was still there holding onto you. He would've normally left or been on the complete opposite side of the bed. But no he was still holding you close to his chest.

You pulled away from your husbands chest to look up at him. He was wide awake, why didn't he just leave?

"Good morning Muzan-sama" you say giving him a close eyes smile.

"Morning (Y/n) how did you sleep" Muzan asks placing with the ends of your black hair.

You blushed at the affection your husband was showing. He was never here when you woke up and yet here he was now. Holding you and playing with your hair?

"Amazing M-muzan-sama" you say bringing up a hand and covering your face.

"I want to ask you a question" he says pulling your hands away and pulling you closer once again.

"Oh, alright. Ask anything" you say smiling.

"You know about demons?" He asks bringing his hand away from your hair and onto your cheek caressing it.

Still blushing you looked down closing your eyes. A few pieces of hair coming your forehead whilst the rest was scattered across the pillow. "Yes Muzan-sama, I've known since I was a child. And I know the power you posses." You say placing your hand over his that remained on your cheek.

"I see, and your not afraid?"

"No"

He only looked at you, he always wondered why you didn't ask what kind of 'business trip' he was going on but now he knew!  He was overall impressed that you had hidden it this long.

"Is there anything else your not telling me?" He asked tilting up your chin so that you look him in the eyes.

"I can tell you more about the blue spider Lily. I have 3 books about the little details of the spider Lily!"

Muzan looked impressed, a smirk grew on his face. Thinking now that he knew that you had so much information on the blue spider Lily that he didn't need his other fake wife's! He only needed you. You! You are going to be the one who helped him get his body to perfection!

You...

You would be by his side through everything.

__________________________

•381 words