Kɪss

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜:Waking up on a new day, the sun unfortunately shining brightly

𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜:
Waking up on a new day, the sun unfortunately shining brightly. Muzan with his back facing you with his eyes closed.

The time being 5:28 still being very early. You turned around once again. You and Muzan had your backs facing eachother. Closing your eyes to attempting to sleep again.

"What are you thinking about?" A deep voice interrupted making your eyes open instantly. You turned your head again, his red eyes stared back at you.

Turning your whole body around, completely facing Muzan. "Nothing important Muzan-sama!" You say smiling.

"Hmm" he rarely gave a response in the form of words. Closing your eyes and continuing gentle smile.

You lift up your arms and wrap your arms around him and bury your head into the crook of his neck. Something he had learned to cope with.

"It's nice to see you when I wake up Muzan-sama" you mumble cuddling him tighter.

Muzan having both arms around your waist holding you in place. "How did you sleep?" Muzan asked his hold on you getting tighter. "I slept well" you replied and after that it was silent for around two minutes.

You brought up your head to look him in the eyes. The two of you just looked at eachother in silent. You were about to speak up but Muzan kissed you.

The kiss was rough, Muzan definitely had other intentions with this. His tongue immediately in your mouth. You didn't even have a chance he immediately took charge.

You enjoyed it....You knew this would
go further.

__________________________

•262 words